NFS Rivals Crashing

Discus and support NFS Rivals Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just received a brand new copy of NFS Rivals, it installed ok but now crashes randomly. Would this be a problem with the Disc or the install? How can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jazzmag2k-3A19D255-58C8-4A1E-A9B2-E13DED3B5E68, Nov 14, 2014.

1. NFS Rivals Crashing

Just received a brand new copy of NFS Rivals, it installed ok but now crashes randomly. Would this be a problem with the Disc or the install? How can I fix this?

Cheers

:)

Jazzmag2k-3A19D255-58C8-4A1E-A9B2-E13DED3B5E68, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Rivemm491
    Rivemm491 Guest
    Burnout Revenge replacement?

MAYBE YOU CAN TRY NFS RIVALS

Rivemm491, Nov 14, 2014
  3. RoG Changes the Game - Join the Revolution!

Any Active NFS rivals players?

JamericanMon82, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Zoxjq
    Zoxjq Guest

NFS Rivals Crashing

Got this once a couple of days ago. Seems to be fine now. The most annoying "crash" is the migrating hosts half way through ewvents issue NFS Rivals Crashing :)

Zoxjq, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Zoxjq Win User

NFS Rivals Crashing

Got this once a couple of days ago. Seems to be fine now. The most annoying "crash" is the migrating hosts half way through ewvents issue :)
  6. JamericanMon82 Win User

RoG Changes the Game - Join the Revolution!

Any Active NFS rivals players?
  7. vR Redmond Win User

Need for Speed update fails at every attempt

Hello try re installing NFS rivals. :)
  8. Rivemm491 Win User

Burnout Revenge replacement?

MAYBE YOU CAN TRY NFS RIVALS
  9. Major Wreckus Win User

Good reviews! Dont be worried!

Official Xbox magazine online has NFS rivals review.

http://www.oxmonline.com/need-speed-rivals-xbox-one-review
Thema:

NFS Rivals Crashing

1. NFS Rivals Crashing - Similar Threads - NFS Rivals Crashing

2. NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game: I bought the game digitally a couple of days ago in a bundle with NFS 2015 (which works perfectly) and I was able to play NFS rivals on the day that i bought it but the day after i bought it , it...
  3. nfs rivals xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nfs rivals xbox one: i am trying to play nfs rivals. I am sorry i am new to the gaming thing. it is forcing me to update. I tried to stop it and now it is not launching again. the error code i am getting is...
  4. NFS Rivals on games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals on games with gold.: This game was on sale for 9.99 in the Xbox one games with gold section. I missed it by a day. Any chance it will go on sale again? d59ed559-1d29-467c-9c5c-342ea97a1a58
  5. no in-game chat NFS Rivals;

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no in-game chat NFS Rivals;: Playing Rivals on Xbox one, I cant get in-game chat to work. I have tried everything and I'm getting nowhere. My system handles in-game chat superbly for all other games, just not NFS Rivals. (and...
  6. not being able to transfer dlsor achievs from 360 to box1 game nfs rivals service ticket ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to transfer dlsor achievs from 360 to box1 game nfs rivals service ticket ...: here is my issue i cannot understand y i cannot transfer over my achievs nor my dlc in nfs rivals from 360 to the 1i spoke with ea and nothing i have the conversation with them and xbox <h3 ""=""...
  7. Nfs rivals not loading online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nfs rivals not loading online multiplayer: is Xbox one not supporting nfs rivals game online features? 9fc70f11-13d7-4646-9d54-6573a1e995db
  8. NFS Rivals (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Rivals (XBOX ONE): I think MS need to patch this game. As you can see I don't even have my disc in to play the game all you need to do is put in another game and it boots up. [MEDIA]...
  9. NFS Rivals added to EA access

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Rivals added to EA access: Yesterday I think I'm installing it now 00af3ae1-d6c8-4a23-b2a4-2c5caa453657
  10. NFS Rivals - Friends not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Rivals - Friends not showing: I was wondering if anyone stumbled across this problem. I can't see any friends online, nor my friends can see me. I've tried to reinstall the game but it didn't help at all. Also I've found...