Nhl 20

Discus and support Nhl 20 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I get a code since 1 wee, i dont know what it his the code is 74a7fcb4d3505-0000000000009999-499059eedeeaafg6 2f3567bf-86ae-4218-be77-ef34ae41c0e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xxMAJDANEKxx, Sep 12, 2019.

1. xxMAJDANEKxx
    xxMAJDANEKxx Guest

Nhl 20

I get a code since 1 wee, i dont know what it his the code is 74a7fcb4d3505-0000000000009999-499059eedeeaafg6

:)

xxMAJDANEKxx, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Nhl 20

Must be an error code. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. See if that works.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

NHL 20

Nhl 20 is available only through a trial (if i remember correctly it is a 10 hours trial). In generale a year subscription is about 25$/€ depending on your region and yes it would be cheaper than the game itself.

usually their games become available on the vault of ea access starting from february/march
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Nhl 20

That might help:

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down the
    power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Nhl 20

Hey there xxMAJDANEKxx

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what to do when presented with an error such as this. I understand how confusing this kind of thing could be. This does not really look like a Microsoft Xbox error code, which you would normally plug into
    our
    Error & Status Code Search
    , and looks more like an error code from a game developer for an in-game issue.

Is this the only game that you're experiencing issues with?

If this continues, I suggest trying the steps outlined in Xbox One Game Freeze Solution as some basic troubleshooting, though if that does
    not help, you might want to go ahead and contact
    EA directly

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

NHL 20

All games that are available in the pass are the full games unless otherwise stated. If the NHL 20 game is not currently the full game in the pass I'm sure they'll add it soon. All full games are able to have their progress saved.

https://www.ea.com/ea-access/games#xbox-one-only
Thema:

Nhl 20

1. Nhl 20 - Similar Threads - Nhl

2. Multi player NHL 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multi player NHL 20: Hi: My two sons share an Xbox one. They each have their own account and xbox live. My question is, my one son has been playing NHL 20 with his cousin (different xbox console), and we are trying...
  3. EA account using old email / can’t play NHL online

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA account using old email / can’t play NHL online: How do i link a new EA account with my gamertag 584ac0f6-5b0e-452a-a50d-5565159c049c
  4. NHL 19 License revoked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 19 License revoked?: Hey all, So far Xbox support hasn't been helpful in this, and I want to know if anyone else has had this issue. I have been playing NHL 19 for months now. I got it through Games with Gold (this...
  5. NHL Gamecentre games not startng

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL Gamecentre games not startng: Anybody have problems with games not starting when you have the hide scores option checked to on. All it shows is the game will begin shortly even though it has already started. When i turn that...
  6. NHL 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 20: Have a few questions about EA Access? Want to get it for my Husband. Is NHL20 available in a full version or just the trial one, right now? Also, can he save his progress - just wondering as a...
  7. NHL 16??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 16??: Hi there..i'm a BIG fan of hockey...and i have made so many adjustments to the teams and created a lot of players to the old NHL 16 by EA Sports...i have no issues with XBL, but the game won't...
  8. Broken thumbstick NHL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken thumbstick NHL: Hello all, I will start this out by saying this being a father of three children and working the hours i do, i do not get tonplay xbox much. When i am able to play there is one game i feel like...
  9. NHL 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL 2020: I have collected enough points in NHL 2020. It says Im going to get 4 packiges as a bonus. But I dont get any..... What do i do wrong c224e89f-82c4-46f6-9210-ee29d6a9c5fe
  10. nhl 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nhl 2019: bonjours , sur xbox one S , es ce que nhl 2019 ce met automatiquement a jours ? merci 568b48ac-833d-46c9-a951-356199c7f29c