Nickname change problem

Discus and support Nickname change problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a problem I change my nickname last night but in my nickname figures were added without my will it is possible to reshape it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by adriengoulle, Jul 15, 2019.

1. adriengoulle
    adriengoulle Guest

Nickname change problem

:)

adriengoulle, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Hisket Win User

Nickname change problem

If this in regards to the new Gamertag system. Those numbers or Figures are completely unique and random.
  3. Allebas Win User

Nickname change problem

4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Nickname change problem

You can change it again but you have to pay
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Nickname change problem

6. bowski477 Win User

Nickname change problem

If you have changed your GT and something was spelled wrong or added, you would have to pay again for another GT change to fix it.
Thema:

Nickname change problem

1. Nickname change problem - Similar Threads - Nickname change problem

2. A.I. Nickname on NBA 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A.I. Nickname on NBA 2K19: How do I change my nickname from A.I. on this game? 8867b556-5474-4759-8fea-44c45f42c1e0
  3. Nickname in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nickname in Forza Horizon 4: I've been created xbox account what need me to play in forza horizon 4. So my nickname was randomized and I don't changed it before I started game Forza Horizon 4. Now I change it 12 hours ago and...
  4. My nickname is related to my personal information.

in XBoX on Windows
    My nickname is related to my personal information.: I don't want to show my current nickname(mar****2) to others. Please give me a chance to change my nickname at least once. It is absurd to change my nickname for $9. Nine dollars is worth it,...
  5. The game has disappeared and the nickname has changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game has disappeared and the nickname has changed: "Hello, I had Forza Horizon 3 on my account with additions (I can’t say exactly with what), but after changing the account name ((Ivan Ivan was) I wrote an ambulance, I thought to fix it later),...
  6. Comment le pseudo sous Microsoft solitaire [Translation-How the nickname under Microsoft...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Comment le pseudo sous Microsoft solitaire [Translation-How the nickname under Microsoft...: ".................................................................... 35c92d7d-dd49-4bda-8a25-9f79d21eae4b
  7. Nickname!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nickname!: Hi all, i´m having a bizarre problem, a nickname change when i enter on microsoft store. My nickname is "" and it changes to "Czarnego Piatku", for safety i changed the password and put a bit more...
  8. Xbox setup, email associated to a nickname. Never had xbox before

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox setup, email associated to a nickname. Never had xbox before: I bought a Xbox one X, first Xbox I've ever had, and after filling my hotmail email and password came out a nickname on the left top of the screen. Don't know what to do now. Any help is...
  9. Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account: My nickname "SanyaBlink" was registered to an old email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** This account I deleted and registered a new one,but after...
  10. someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname: i want to change from " I hate the xbox " to "Sorcio84 ", and no more gamertag changes for all my life. thanks, cya. c413ed40-ac57-458a-ab76-94b5b001081c