nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox]

Discus and support nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dzień dobry, parę dni temu syn usunął konto-adres na gmailu , adres był też kontem weryfikacyjnym dla xboxa. Moje dwa pytania : 1) czy gry na xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacekMarkowicz1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox]

Dzień dobry, parę dni temu syn usunął konto-adres na gmailu , adres był też kontem weryfikacyjnym dla xboxa. Moje dwa pytania :

1) czy gry na xbox one wygasną, znikną ?

2) Znalazłem jakąś stronę gdzie można zmienić adres mailowy ze starego na inny-nowy, ale na stary, którego nie ma, wysyłane są kody potwierdzające, więc paranoja. Co można zrobić ?

Dziękuję

[Translation-Good morning, a few days ago the son removed the account-the address in Gmail, the address was also a verification account for the Xbox. My two questions:

1) will Xbox One games expire, disappear?

2) I found a site where you can change the email address from the old to another-new, but on the old, which is not there, the confirmation codes are sent, so paranoia. What can you do?

Thank you]

:)

JacekMarkowicz1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox]

[Translate...]

Outdated mail address and account on Xbox

Good morning, a few days ago the son removed the account-the address in Gmail, the address was also a verification account for the Xbox. My two questions:

1) will Xbox One games expire, disappear?
    R. I don't think with expire. If the System have a away to you change the e-mail then, probl
    2) I found a site where you can change the email address from the old to another-new, but on the old, which is not there, the confirmation codes are sent, so paranoia. What can you do?

Thank you

Answer:

For your first question, if the system gives you the option to change the email, the games probably do not expire, only expire the subscriptions when they win and you do not renew, for example Game Pass games when you win your subscription and you do not
    renew you lose the Access to Game Pass games that you don't have.

For the second question, if you no longer have access to your registered email account, but when there were you had 2 factor verification is easier, otherwise, I suggest looking for the support to make this change. Another thing that can facilitate if there
    is no verification by tumbler via Mobile but you have another email registered for security and recovery purposes, can also facilitate
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jacek,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have a couple questions about your account.

1. The first questions answer is no, all digital content stays with the profile. '
    2. For the second you will need to verify the account in order to change the email. Have you tried logging into the gmail you said was on there? You can also view

how to change primary email
      . If not able to verify select don't have any of these, and you will be prompted to add security information. However, this puts a 30 day hold on the account, so you will not be able to make any other changes until that is complete.
    Thanks,

Brad
  4. JacekMarkowicz1 Win User

Dziękuję. Sytuacja jest dziwna i niepokojąca, chcąc się zalogować na usunięte konto syn jest proszony o podanie zdjęcia dowodu lub paszport !!! co ? lub karty kredytowej ( może
    dać jeszcze Pin i wypisać czek ?) To normalna praktyka ? Bardzo dziwne , gdzie tu ochrona danych i prywatność i bezpieczeństwo ? Mam 50 lat , a syn jest dorosły a tu jakieś sytuacje jak z kiepskiej komedii ;/ pomijając sytuacje z xboxem grami - kontem gier
    xbox , problem nawet banalny ma ze smartfonem jak używać smartfona bez konta gmail ? cofamy się do lat 90' nie ściągnie żadnej aplikacji .

miłego wieczoru

______

[Translation - Thank you.
    The situation is strange and worrying, wanting to log in to the deleted account son is asked to provide a photo ID or passport !!!
    What ? or credit card (can I give a Pin and write a check?) Is this normal practice?
    Very strange, where is data protection and privacy and security here?
    I am 50 years old and my son is an adult and here are some situations like a bad comedy; / apart from situations with xbox games - xbox game account, even a trivial problem with a smartphone how to use a smartphone without a gmail account?
    we are going back to the 90s' will not download any application.

have a nice evening]
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

6. Mulligan868 Win User

Changing Xbox account to another email

to change your microsoft account you need to know your account password then go to setings>account>account security and change microsoft account. This will not work if you have outdated security info or if you have made any changes to your account info in
    the last 30 days. also if you're moving to a g-mail or another accout that is not hotmail live or outlook the e-mail has to be registered at login.live.com click on sign up and register the e-mail address as a microsoft account. If you need to register your
    e-mail address do not make the mistake of going to xbox .com this will automatically assign a gamertag to your e-mail address. the new e-mail address cannot have a gamertag on it. if it has you need to transfer that gt onto another e-mail address and wait
    30 days for that e-mail address to become free.
Thema:

1. nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox] - Similar Threads - nieaktualny adres mail

2. Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot remember the mail I used to my microsoft account: I have since start august not been able to logon to my account. I would just like to know if there is a microsoft support Email, so that they may be able to fix this for me :) I have posted...
  3. Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sobre gamertags e e-mails [Translation - About gamertags and emails]: Boa tarde, há um tempo atrás eu fiz um novo email e entrei no site do XBOX e mudei minha gamertag pra um nick que eu sempre uso, porém eu acabei não usando e decidi excluir aquela conta, hoje...
  4. ip adres for console

in XBoX on Windows
    ip adres for console: it wants an ip adres wen i was done with the setup. it wants the console ip adress. pls help e9ed7479-da1e-485d-8bb4-508d7e833926
  5. ruter odfiltrowywuje adres MAC[the router filters out the MAC address]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ruter odfiltrowywuje adres MAC[the router filters out the MAC address]: Jak zmienić opcje filtrowania adresów MAC [Translation - How to change MAC filtering options] caec7657-fd37-4fc6-984a-0db48b4c70a3
  6. wronge acound on email adres xboxs

in XBoX on Consoles
    wronge acound on email adres xboxs: hello i have a problem. my acound was accidentally deleted on my xbox, and a new acound has been created on the same email adress. what can i do to restore my deleted acound name back to the...
  7. email adres intern veranderen. [Translation - change email address internally.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email adres intern veranderen. [Translation - change email address internally.]: Beste mensen, Ik heb mijn emailadres gewijzigd van [mod removed] in: [mod removed]. Als ik nu een code van een xbox game wil invoeren, staat er nog "deze code wordt toegevoegd aan uw [mod...
  8. Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore: my dat is very mad on me cause I have a account blockt of something and It is on xbox one and hè want to plat a game bout hes account is blockt and if you try to login you put the code in and then...
  9. Foutmelding Kan geen IP-adres van Teredo ontvangen" & Nat-type "Niet beschikbaar"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foutmelding Kan geen IP-adres van Teredo ontvangen" & Nat-type "Niet beschikbaar": [Title translation: Error message "Unable IP address Teredo receive" & NAT-type "not available"] Ik krijg sinds ongeveer twee weken geleden de foutmelding "Kan geen IP-adres van Teredo ontvangen"...
  10. I dont remember e-mail adres to my microsoft account after reseting xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont remember e-mail adres to my microsoft account after reseting xbox one: Hi. I have a problem. I was resseting my xbox one with option "do not delete my account and games" and after restart console want to logg to my old account but I dont remember e-mail adress :( I...