Nightfall before iron banner

Discus and support Nightfall before iron banner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a fireteam for the nightfall I'm a level 32 hunter with a fully upgraded gjallarhorn GT: 1b277782-5359-4113-b391-5e7bef2155fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EVSN Overlord, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Nightfall before iron banner

I need a fireteam for the nightfall I'm a level 32 hunter with a fully upgraded gjallarhorn GT:

:)

EVSN Overlord, Apr 27, 2015
  2. How to get etheric light fast at level 32?

Go to prison of elders and do iron banner is the best and fastest way to get ether if light you can also get it out of the nightfall

Sgt Pro Shots, Apr 27, 2015
  3. MURPHdizzzl
    MURPHdizzzl Guest
    LOOKING FOR CHILL PEOPLE FOR RAID NIGHTFALL IRON BANNER OR WHATEVER YOU NEED UP FOR ANYTHING!!!

Looking to add chill people who are up for nightfall weekly strikes raid iron banner anything really I work night shift so most friends aren't on when I am hit me up if u need help anytime I'm on .....lvl 29 hunter thanx

MURPHdizzzl, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Sgt Pro Shots Win User

How to get etheric light fast at level 32?

Go to prison of elders and do iron banner is the best and fastest way to get ether if light you can also get it out of the nightfall
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Destiny Vanguard bundle...... game changer??

Whoops meant to say Iron Banner my bad.
  6. WilliamLohrberg Win User

Xbox One Losing Connection to Wireless Network

The Iron Banner is back in Destiny and so are my connection issues. Joy....
  7. Jaymo1978 Win User

Destiny sucks when you can't play

Yeah, I was disappointed, couldn't play ANY Iron Banner last night....
  8. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbox Live is down

I just wanted a go on Iron Banner on the Destiny beta but unfortunately can't get a game :(
Thema:

Nightfall before iron banner

1. Nightfall before iron banner - Similar Threads - Nightfall before iron

2. Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the nightfall armor ?: I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ? e5e05f52-0b1c-4130-9fab-766cf5a5e2b3
  3. Halo 5 Guardians Nightfall armor

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Guardians Nightfall armor: I watched the Halo Nightfall movie on xbox to get the Halo 5 Guardians armor set called nightfall, but I did not recieve the armor set. I went to xbox support with the issue and they pointed me...
  4. I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.: Hi, I have recently purchased Halo: Nightfall from the Xbox store (as a workaround for no longer being able to watch it on the Halo Channel anymore) and watched the series from start to finish. I...
  5. i have not received my halo 5 nightfall armour

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have not received my halo 5 nightfall armour: i have bought and watched the film halo nightfall and have not received the nightfall armour for the game halo 5 i wish to be given a code for the armour my gt is [img]...
  6. Not receiving halo nightfall rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving halo nightfall rewards: I haven't gotten the rewards from watching the halo Nightfall videos and I am asking if you can just put the armor and emblem on my account please. 2dd4203a-1a7e-44bd-8e76-e10d07c54bfd
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection Nightfall Download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Nightfall Download code: I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection and I heard that I was supposed to receive a code for Halo: Nightfall movie, but when I try to access it in the menus of the Master Chief Collection it...
  8. Destiny Nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Nightfall: : Signed in to Destiny ran Nightfall on Titan. After switched to different character and tried to run. No one got my inv and I couldn't get theirs. every other part of the game is available...
  9. [HALO Master Chief Collection] Unable to access halo - nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [HALO Master Chief Collection] Unable to access halo - nightfall: Hi, In the game box I got a code to gave halo nightfall for free. So I used this code, and it downloaded halo channel and nightfall as well. But now, when I try to access nightfall from halo...
  10. Halo Nightfall not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Nightfall not working: Hi I've bought a physical copy of Master Chief Collection with the Nightfall download code. I redeemed the code on the store, it download, but it won't let me play it on the Halo Channel! It just...