Nightfall Group

Discus and support Nightfall Group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a group of people to complete Nightfall with. You need to have prestiged in Extincion at least once.I have prestiged 4 times so far... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rainbae, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Rainbae
    Rainbae Guest

Nightfall Group

I'm looking for a group of people to complete Nightfall with. You need to have prestiged in Extincion at least once.I have prestiged 4 times so far

:)

Rainbae, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Weekly nightfall

looking for group to do weekly nightfall either tonight or Thursday.

CaptainLunchBoX, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall

looking for any group for raid or nightfall weekly, level 28 hunter

VagueScientist, Mar 31, 2014
  4. U MAD IIbewbII Win User

Looking to run thru raid

Still looking for group to do vog, weekly, nightfall each week. Msg me thx
  5. Devil DLUX Win User

Malice eSports Clan recruiting for strikes/raids - established, mature gamers

Malice is running twice weekly raids normal and hard mode as well as Crucible/Nightfall etc. join up for a relaxed, experienced group of folk to game with :)
  6. RespawnNitemare Win User

Looking for nightfall strike group!!!

If you are still looking... you can add me.
  7. Fidde89kill Win User

Looking for clan

As I said earlier, everybody is welcome to join our clan, the more the better. We are a group that consistently does dailys on the hardest, weekly and nightfall. We are also planning to do the raids every week starting from Tuesday. Just find the group "tickles
    barmy army" on bungie.net and join us. It's easier for us to find you then.
  8. SgtMac31253 Win User

Ppl to help with nightfall strike and vault of glass

Yo. Im in if you need ppl to do strikes/weekly/nightfall with. I do have a small group of 3 that play regularly but we're not on enough at the same time. Lvl 27 hunter. Mostly on evenings eastern us.

Gtag
Thema:

Nightfall Group

1. Nightfall Group - Similar Threads - Nightfall Group

2. Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the nightfall armor ?: I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ? e5e05f52-0b1c-4130-9fab-766cf5a5e2b3
  3. Halo 5 Guardians Nightfall armor

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Guardians Nightfall armor: I watched the Halo Nightfall movie on xbox to get the Halo 5 Guardians armor set called nightfall, but I did not recieve the armor set. I went to xbox support with the issue and they pointed me...
  4. I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.: Hi, I have recently purchased Halo: Nightfall from the Xbox store (as a workaround for no longer being able to watch it on the Halo Channel anymore) and watched the series from start to finish. I...
  5. Not receiving halo nightfall rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving halo nightfall rewards: I haven't gotten the rewards from watching the halo Nightfall videos and I am asking if you can just put the armor and emblem on my account please. 2dd4203a-1a7e-44bd-8e76-e10d07c54bfd
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Nightfall Download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Nightfall Download code: I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection and I heard that I was supposed to receive a code for Halo: Nightfall movie, but when I try to access it in the menus of the Master Chief Collection it...
  7. Grillguy83 looking for a group to do Croat raid or nightfall add me if interested

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grillguy83 looking for a group to do Croat raid or nightfall add me if interested: looking for players add me I also have a vog checkpoint fb8a851e-0a87-41c7-8dd0-ea6aa23f1083
  8. Lf heroic weekly nightfall or heroic strike group 31 warlock both subclass max

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lf heroic weekly nightfall or heroic strike group 31 warlock both subclass max: Title says it all. Available now, scrub409 is the gamertag 6d455b8d-8fb9-474e-8d9c-f7923f9c4711
  9. Looking for nightfall strike group!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for nightfall strike group!!!: I'm a lvl 27 hunter looking for a group for the weekly nightfall strike. My gamer tag is . 516aec88-09be-4d35-b870-80e52da5a2f8
  10. Level 27 warlock looking for Nightfall group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 27 warlock looking for Nightfall group.: Need two for a nightfall run. 3f365eed-c489-485b-aea3-dbb582e0a3c6