Nightfall!! Invite me!

Discus and support Nightfall!! Invite me! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nightfall players!! Invite me! bf05a994-5143-48f3-8e24-1064c14e5979 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChinoCalvin, Nov 16, 2014.

1. ChinoCalvin
    ChinoCalvin Guest

Nightfall!! Invite me!

Nightfall players!! Invite me!

:)

ChinoCalvin, Nov 16, 2014
  2. BIGG H
    BIGG H Guest
    Vault of glass or nightfall

Looking to do nightfall. Invite me

BIGG H, Nov 16, 2014
  3. II P Unit II
    II P Unit II Guest
    Need Ppl to tackle the daily/weekly/nightfall heroics and the raid

Wanting to do nightfall please invite me

II P Unit II, Nov 16, 2014
  4. ChinoCalvin
    ChinoCalvin Guest

Nightfall!! Invite me!

27 but just got 2 raid gears,, thats why

ChinoCalvin, Nov 16, 2014
  5. BIGG H Win User

Vault of glass or nightfall

Looking to do nightfall. Invite me
  6. II P Unit II Win User

Need Ppl to tackle the daily/weekly/nightfall heroics and the raid

Wanting to do nightfall please invite me
  7. ChinoCalvin Win User

Nightfall!! Invite me!

27 but just got 2 raid gears,, thats why
  8. Ksir1 Win User

lvl 29 for nightfall

Anyone need a player for Nightfall, message me or invite me. I am a level 28 Hunter.
  9. PsycH 1mF Win User

Looking for fireteam for Weekly Heroic.

same 27 hunter, i need to do nightfall also, GT: invite if you get a third
Thema:

Nightfall!! Invite me!

1. Nightfall!! Invite me! - Similar Threads - Nightfall Invite

2. Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get the nightfall armor ?: I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ? e5e05f52-0b1c-4130-9fab-766cf5a5e2b3
  3. Halo 5 Guardians Nightfall armor

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Guardians Nightfall armor: I watched the Halo Nightfall movie on xbox to get the Halo 5 Guardians armor set called nightfall, but I did not recieve the armor set. I went to xbox support with the issue and they pointed me...
  4. I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.: Hi, I have recently purchased Halo: Nightfall from the Xbox store (as a workaround for no longer being able to watch it on the Halo Channel anymore) and watched the series from start to finish. I...
  5. i have not received my halo 5 nightfall armour

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have not received my halo 5 nightfall armour: i have bought and watched the film halo nightfall and have not received the nightfall armour for the game halo 5 i wish to be given a code for the armour my gt is [img]...
  6. Not receiving halo nightfall rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving halo nightfall rewards: I haven't gotten the rewards from watching the halo Nightfall videos and I am asking if you can just put the armor and emblem on my account please. 2dd4203a-1a7e-44bd-8e76-e10d07c54bfd
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection Nightfall Download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Nightfall Download code: I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection and I heard that I was supposed to receive a code for Halo: Nightfall movie, but when I try to access it in the menus of the Master Chief Collection it...
  8. Destiny Nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Nightfall: : Signed in to Destiny ran Nightfall on Titan. After switched to different character and tried to run. No one got my inv and I couldn't get theirs. every other part of the game is available...
  9. Looking for nightfall he's halfway dead message me for invite lol 33 and up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for nightfall he's halfway dead message me for invite lol 33 and up: Message me he's almost dead quick 4c63c92a-7ee5-4529-b6b1-f4221f18c6b7
  10. Level 30 Warlock invite me for Vog, Crota, Nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 30 Warlock invite me for Vog, Crota, Nightfall: , invite me for vog, crota, nightfall and hardmodes 545ce49f-3ed4-43a4-95bc-166d3d117585