NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games

Discus and support NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has become a nightmare, I can't play online because the game turns off the console randomly. Initially I thought it was a problem with the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctaKiD, Mar 2, 2021.

1. /u/DoctaKiD
    /u/DoctaKiD Guest

This has become a nightmare, I can't play online because the game turns off the console randomly. Initially I thought it was a problem with the game but several updates have arrived and after 3 months the problem continues.

I dont understand how this has so little visibility since it is happening to thousands of people. I have made a compilation of threads where people talk about the issue, there are thousands of reports talking about the same situation, with the same game and in the same circumstances.

Official Microsoft forums: Xbox Series X turns itself off - Microsoft Community

Reddit: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 next gen online games : NBA2k (reddit.com)

more: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 next gen online games : NBA2k (reddit.com)

more: Xbox Series X Turns Off Randomly : NBA2k (reddit.com)

Things that Microsoft support has recommended to do to find out if the problem is your console:

1. Connect the console directly to the wall, without power strips or sharing sockets with many things. 2. From the X Series do the following: configuration / network / network configuration / advanced configuration / alternative mac address / delete / restart 3. Clear cache by pressing the front button of the console and holding it down for 8 seconds. 4. Uninstall and reinstall the game that is causing problems.

None of this fixes the problems and when you contact 2K support, they blame Microsoft.

Any kind of help or suggestion? I've been part of the insider program for 3 years and I really want to help users giving visibility to this issue. My OS console version is 10.0.19041.6697 (xb_flt_2103vb.210223-0000) I have made multiple reports from the console but without anyone attending to the problem.

submitted by /u/DoctaKiD
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoctaKiD, Mar 2, 2021
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  3. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  5. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
Thema:

1. NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games - Similar Threads - NIGHTMARE series turns

2. i want tmnt mutant nightmare 3 on the xbox one store

in XboX Insiders
    i want tmnt mutant nightmare 3 on the xbox one store: i want tmnt mutant nightmare 3 on the xbox one store submitted by /u/TMNTAndYogscast [link] [comments]
  3. Little Nightmare II Xbox series : no upgrade ?

in XboX Insiders
    Little Nightmare II Xbox series : no upgrade ?: Hello I just got the Little Nightmare II game today and I am on Serie X. I was not offered an upgrade (maybe a bug of the insider version I have of the Xbox) to have the Serie X version. Am I the...
  4. Can’t quick load on Little Nightmares

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t quick load on Little Nightmares: Last week I was playing Little Nightmares without any problems on Series X (Beta Ring). Yesterday with the latest beta, each time I died on Little Nightmares and it was trying to reload latest...
  5. Microsoft support nightmare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support nightmare: First off, I understand that during Covid, things move slow. However, today is February 3rd, and this nightmare trying to get help from Microsoft began on January 21st when my son's Xbox account...
  6. Blu ray app A Christmas Story Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray app A Christmas Story Nightmare: So I've played games, blu rays, and dvds on my Xbox one no problem. But today I wanted to watch a dvd and it will not play. I insert it the blu ray app logo comes up then it goes to black screen....
  7. Xbox Series X Power Your Nightmare of Dreams crushed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Power Your Nightmare of Dreams crushed: On September 22nd 2020 I hit the button to start a Purchasing Xbox Series X Pre order at 12:01am with errors went through confirmation E-mail arrived 1:40am on 22nd Great I'm getting an xbox...
  8. Totally unacceptable customer service, and a bureaucratic nightmare where nothing gets solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Totally unacceptable customer service, and a bureaucratic nightmare where nothing gets solved!: Hello all, I purchased two DLC packs for TES: Oblivion (X360 game) a week ago(Mehrune's Razor and Wizard's Tower). Neither would show up or download no matter what I tried. I went through the...
  9. Single player Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single player Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare: Ok so ive been trying to figure out how to play single player on my game. The only option i have is the undead nightmare or multiplayer. Now some of the achievements such as austin overpowered and...
  10. Dead by daylight nightmare edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight nightmare edition.: I just bought dead by daylight nightmare edition from walmart. I go to play it but it wont work. I look in the microsoft store and it says not currently available what can i do to play this i cant...