Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

Discus and support Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ninja Cat totally disappeared on alpha step ahead:( Why ? ;( Ninja cat is our savior ! And nobody should follow the bad decisions of windows 11.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

Ninja Cat totally disappeared on alpha step aheadNinja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( :(

Why ? ;(

Ninja cat is our savior !

And nobody should follow the bad decisions of windows 11.

Let us keep our warrior kitten Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( :(

submitted by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Metal Gear Rising demo is coming in January 2013! For Xbox LIVE and PS3!

Off topic but at the very start of the demo near the oil drum there is a cat walking around. If you try and slice up that cat he will do a ninja flip every time. Just looks funny.
  3. JeremyHarris Win User

What's your name plate? (Post&Share)

Ninjas? On the forum?
    [​IMG]
    Where? Where?

Anyway, mine is the Pfhor Terminal Emblem from Marathon 2: Durandal.
  4. THE NlNJA Win User

I'm done with this game...

[quote user="The Junior V"] Thank you NINJA for your service.
    [​IMG]

[/quote]

Thank you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Games Disappearing From List

Hey there, hamster! Please download the Beta Xbox App through the Store on your PC and give the add games another shot. If it's still not working in there, please submit feedback through the Beta app by clicking on the smiley face. This will get your issue
    to the right team to look into. :D
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?

Thema:

Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

1. Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( - Similar Threads - Ninja Cat disappeared

2. naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4 xbox one installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4 xbox one installation: I bought the game from microsoft store, but when start to downloading stopped . Where is the problem ? [img] [img] [img] ccae5312-8f51-4615-abe9-157f99ec6fea
  3. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Parental Controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Parental Controls: Hi, I was trying to play the game online and can not play the multiplayer battle as it says my parental controls will not allow it. I purchased the game as well as the online pass and the gold...
  4. teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant nightmare 3 for xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant nightmare 3 for xbox game pass: can we get this game on the xbox game pass plz its from the old xbox and its called teenage mutant ninja turtles mutant nightmare 3 it came out back in november 1 2005 plz add the game to xbox...
  5. Why won't Ninja Gaiden Black work on my Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Ninja Gaiden Black work on my Xbox 360 ?: Hello, I've recently bought Ninja Gaiden Black, specifically the xbox classics version, and while my console (Xbox 360 Elite 120gb) recognises the game and shows "Play Ninja Gaiden Black", once...
  6. Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Ninja Gaiden: I was wondering why games that earn you reward points if you purchase them, like Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection, only give you the reward points if you buy the standard edition. I bought the...
  7. Are Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy and naruto to boruto shinobi striker worth...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy and naruto to boruto shinobi striker worth...: Hello all I'm just asking Are Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy and naruto to boruto shinobi striker worth it in 2021 with the price of Nartuo shippuden ultimate ninja storm legacy...
  8. hi naruto rise of a ninja ever be remasterd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi naruto rise of a ninja ever be remasterd: hello just wondering if naruto rise of a ninja ever be remastered bc64cf28-89c8-4053-8817-7c62603bc9c1
  9. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 4: Can I get refund my little brother bought game without permission ? 21efc190-d4ac-4aed-9227-cd605df3a451
  10. Why do I no longer own Ninja Gaiden 2 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer own Ninja Gaiden 2 digitally?: I own 1 and 3. I just played 2 last year. I remember it very clearly. I don't own it on disc or a different console. This is so random to me. Can somebody offer any ideas or who to contact?...