Ninja Gaiden 2 looks amazing on Xbox One X!

Discus and support Ninja Gaiden 2 looks amazing on Xbox One X! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Ninja Gaiden, that has been just add on Xbox Game Pass, and it just looks amazing on Xbox One X!! Anyone else is enjoying this awesome... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Breaker1477, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Breaker1477
    Breaker1477 Guest

I'm playing Ninja Gaiden, that has been just add on Xbox Game Pass, and it just looks amazing on Xbox One X!!

Anyone else is enjoying this awesome game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QbkCU1tRfc&t=13s

:)

Breaker1477, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Spirit of Ryu Win User

Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible

I played other xbox 360 games on xbox one x and all is good. Is Ninja Gaiden 2 game only
  3. darkist1 Win User

With the enhanced graphics, this game looks much better than before.

Looks like it could be lots of fun actually.
  4. CYA007 Win User

Yes it is amazing, isn’t it!!
  5. The Cow Ruler Win User

It has been a long time since I have played that one that's for sure but honestly it looks great! I might actually go back and check it out.
  6. GTI0 Win User

Next game to download soon as i get home:)
Thema:

1. Ninja Gaiden 2 looks amazing on Xbox One X! - Similar Threads - Ninja Gaiden looks

2. Ninja Gaiden Black won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden Black won't start: Hi there, I've purchased Ninja Gaiden Black on my xbox 360 and the game won't start. I found a few other topics related to the same problem so I tried to apply each and every solution I've heard...
  3. ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ninja gaiden 3 razor blade 0x8082000c: im getting 0x87e1000a when installing some games by placing 360 disc in my xobox one and it says ninja gaiden 3 is not backward combatible d1d89c78-0e92-4682-b7c4-26e125938f2a
  4. Ninja Gaiden 2 backwards compatibility glitch SOLVED!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backwards compatibility glitch SOLVED!: to all of those including myself who were frustrated by the error The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned achievements, reconnect the...
  5. Ninja Gaiden 2 cloud storage error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ninja Gaiden 2 cloud storage error: Playing ninja gaiden 2 on xbox one. This error constantly pops up The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned achievements, reconnect the...
  6. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue: We've really been enjoying NG3 since it went backwards compatible. On my 360 I have save data that is uploaded to cloud saves. My Xbox1 won't recognize the cloud saves since I've played it on two...
  7. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 RE: Is anyone having issues claiming xbox 360 Back Compat games with gold? I cant claim Ninja Gaiden 3 RE... ec9c83cd-f514-44ab-aa9b-5e0e725e911e
  8. Ninja gaiden 2 broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ninja gaiden 2 broken: I buy Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox one x and the game gives me a popup every 2 seconds that says, "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned...
  9. Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360: Every time I click on the link for Ninja Gaiden 3: RE from the main xbox games with gold site it always gives me this error. [img] We’ve moved some things around. The page you are looking for...
  10. Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3: Hi there, Since the Games with Gold rolled out, I have been unable to buy and download Ninja Gaiden 3 RE. Currently I'm holding an Ultimate Pass, and I've been able to download the others games...