Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

Discus and support Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm dusting my physical 360 games here and, since "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge" is in BC now, i tried my "NG3" copy on Xbox One and it returned a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Alexandr, May 15, 2019.

1. Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

I'm dusting my physical 360 games here and, since "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge" is in BC now, i tried my "NG3" copy on Xbox One and it returned a message that the game can't run and i should look to the a list of compatible games, etc...

It's a brand new disc that is laying on my shelf for some time, i only have played the first hour when bought it. I keep my 360 at hand to play the Kinect games and non-BC ones, then isn't much an issue for me turn on the original system, but i wanna doublecheck
    if is my version (the first release of the game) which can't be played on One just like the OG Xbox' Ninja Gaiden - which is different from NGBlack and not just an "expanded version with extra content" according to support - or is some kind of "regional BC
    issue" since the BC "releases" showed in brazilian section of Xbox page are A LOT smaller than in the US?

Thanks in advance and a good game for all!

:)

Andre Alexandr, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

1. Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC - Similar Threads - Ninja Gaiden Razor's

2. Ninja Gaiden on Xbox 360 / not running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden on Xbox 360 / not running: I have this game Ninja Gaiden for my xbox 360, but it doesnt run, it keeps sending me messages that it cant be played Any idea how to solve this? i also tried purchasing ninja gaiden black on the...
  3. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED: Hi there, I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden trilogy. I am so gald to have NINJA GAIDEN BLACK AND NINJA GAIDEN 2 ENHANCED and playable on XBOX ONE (X). BUT when it comes to Ninja Gaiden 3 RE which...
  4. Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues: Exiting the forest at chapter 12 some graphical glitches start to appear making the game unplayable. I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox One X. [img] a694b1dc-446e-4cb1-a79b-0e85708625e3
  5. Ninja Gaiden 2 Still can't but in Taiwan store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Still can't but in Taiwan store: As title, NG2 is still not suppurt in Taiwan store, please fix it! Thanks 46c104ea-d670-4e25-9fdf-13cccabd820d
  6. About "Ninja Gaiden 2" compatibility for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About "Ninja Gaiden 2" compatibility for Xbox One: Hi everyone! I just bought a physical copy of "Ninja Gaiden 2" for Xbox 360, now compatible with Xbox One... But I have a problem. When I insert the disc in my Xbox One, starts automatically the...
  7. Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible: I buy Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox one x and the game gives me a popup every 2 seconds that says, "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been disconnected. To save your earned...
  8. Purchase of ninja gaiden games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase of ninja gaiden games: Hello everyone! I want to buy a trilogy of ninja gaiden, but these games not available in my region in marketplace. Maybe there are some solutions to this problem?...
  9. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo: [img] Three of the best games for XBOX. PLEASE make these available for backward compatibility 6969f2db-5110-474f-85aa-d0d54b7c78be
  10. can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge: i cannot download the game, but i can download other games. i tried last night 200f52ef-a596-4346-b120-a09f461b8934