Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

Discus and support Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm dusting my physical 360 games here and, since "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge" is in BC now, i tried my "NG3" copy on Xbox One and it returned a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Alexandr, May 15, 2019.

1. Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

I'm dusting my physical 360 games here and, since "Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge" is in BC now, i tried my "NG3" copy on Xbox One and it returned a message that the game can't run and i should look to the a list of compatible games, etc...

It's a brand new disc that is laying on my shelf for some time, i only have played the first hour when bought it. I keep my 360 at hand to play the Kinect games and non-BC ones, then isn't much an issue for me turn on the original system, but i wanna doublecheck
    if is my version (the first release of the game) which can't be played on One just like the OG Xbox' Ninja Gaiden - which is different from NGBlack and not just an "expanded version with extra content" according to support - or is some kind of "regional BC
    issue" since the BC "releases" showed in brazilian section of Xbox page are A LOT smaller than in the US?

Thanks in advance and a good game for all!

:)

Andre Alexandr, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC

1. Ninja Gaiden 3 (Not "Razor's Edge) Xbox One BC - Similar Threads - Ninja Gaiden Razor's

2. Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility: Hello! I've recently rediscovered NG2 and have been trying to play it for a few days. About ten minutes into playing I get a recurring pop up message that says "The storage device containing the...
  3. Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 backward compatible problem: Hi i use the disc version of Ninja gaiden 2 to play on my xbox one. And everytime i play it i get an error message saying: "The storage device containing the active gamer profile has been...
  4. XBOX ONE X 닌자 가이덴2 결제가 이중으로 되었습니다. 조치 바랍니다.[XBOX ONE X Ninja Gaiden 2 payment has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X 닌자 가이덴2 결제가 이중으로 되었습니다. 조치 바랍니다.[XBOX ONE X Ninja Gaiden 2 payment has been...: 6월 1일 엑원에서 스 어 속 후 닌자 가이덴2를 구매 하였으나 결 는 되었는데 다운로드가 되지 않았으며 스 어에 속해서 닌자 가이덴을 택해도 결 창만 있었습니다. 다운 안됨. 6월 3일 객 센터에 문의하니 담당자는 결 창을 누르면 된다 이중 결 는 되지 않으니 결 를 누르면 다운이 거라 하여 오후 늦게 집에 귀가 후 시도해 보았으나 결 가...
  5. Ninja Gaiden on Xbox 360 / not running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden on Xbox 360 / not running: I have this game Ninja Gaiden for my xbox 360, but it doesnt run, it keeps sending me messages that it cant be played Any idea how to solve this? i also tried purchasing ninja gaiden black on the...
  6. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED: Hi there, I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden trilogy. I am so gald to have NINJA GAIDEN BLACK AND NINJA GAIDEN 2 ENHANCED and playable on XBOX ONE (X). BUT when it comes to Ninja Gaiden 3 RE which...
  7. Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues: Exiting the forest at chapter 12 some graphical glitches start to appear making the game unplayable. I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox One X. [img] a694b1dc-446e-4cb1-a79b-0e85708625e3
  8. Ninja Gaiden 2 Still can't but in Taiwan store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Still can't but in Taiwan store: As title, NG2 is still not suppurt in Taiwan store, please fix it! Thanks 46c104ea-d670-4e25-9fdf-13cccabd820d
  9. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo: [img] Three of the best games for XBOX. PLEASE make these available for backward compatibility 6969f2db-5110-474f-85aa-d0d54b7c78be
  10. can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge: i cannot download the game, but i can download other games. i tried last night 200f52ef-a596-4346-b120-a09f461b8934