nintendo games on project xcloud

Discus and support nintendo games on project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship -release xcloud on switch -release nintendo games(since nes to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matheusdolci, Mar 25, 2020.

1. nintendo games on project xcloud

i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship

-release xcloud on switch

-release nintendo games(since nes to switch) to more peoples know about nintendo games(and know about this relationship between nintendo and microsoft and to combat pyracy envolving nintendo softwares making them games more acessible

submitted by /u/matheusdolci
    [link] [comments]

/u/matheusdolci, Mar 25, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Microsoft and Nintendo

Project XCloud support on all devices has been Microsoft's wish since they announced the project. It would be pretty great if we saw Nintendo embrace that too, having Game Pass stuff accessible on the Switch would be brilliant.
  3. Rick Rorschach Win User

Project xcloud on windows 10?

I'm pretty sure project xcloud will launch on windows 10

there are no infos yet, but it seems quite likely

Xbox = Microsoft

Windows = Microsoft

they even have a deal with nintendo..
  4. LuckyKous Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

Actually, I am using a Nintendo Switch because you need no additional screen when I am on Vacation but when the project xCloud will officially launches, I think I will use it instead.
  5. eduscxbox Win User

E3 2019

I`m hoping for some announcement on Project xCloud and exclusive titles from the studios that Microsoft bought last year. Also, I wish to see some kind of partnership with nintendo as some rumors suggested last week.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
Thema:

nintendo games on project xcloud

1. nintendo games on project xcloud - Similar Threads - nintendo games project

2. Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms: Playing Minecraft Bedrock on my Switch and I can't join any realms or make my own. On the Friends tab the button to join a Realm isn't there and when I try to make my own, it says I need...
  3. I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft Account on The New Minecraft on nintendo switch: I’ve played minecraft on the nintendo switch for over a year. I play on a realm with some of my friends and it works great. But 3-4 days a go it logged me out and told me to do the aka.ms thing...
  4. Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Nintendo switch: I would like to have the answer to why I cannot play on servers on my switch in Minecraft and whenever I go to the tab it tells me I can't play online because of how my account is setup, could you...
  5. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  6. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  7. Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Consoles Not Being Able To Join Any Game Servers! XBOX ONE AND NINTENDO...: Hello, anyone out there who can help. I was playing Xbox 2 nights ago and when I turned it off, I turned on my Nintendo switch. None of my games would load any game servers from the switch,...
  8. Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can...: A lot of people have been asking of this, but why haven't you done it yet, if you want to sell more, then do the right thing. If you don't remove the paywall, well I bet you that you will lose...
  9. Can't join friends online Nintendo switch game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends online Nintendo switch game.: We are both online the connection works fine, we have played together many times but now when I go to join the game it just sits on a loading screen forever and never joins the game. Anyone know...
  10. Nintendo console games on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nintendo console games on the Xbox One?: .......... Hello everyone :) .......... First and foremost, the games that " could potentially " transition to the Xbox cannot be Nintendo owned IPs. ........... With that being said, I...