Nintendo switch account.

Discus and support Nintendo switch account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone help with this. My oldest son uses my Xbox1 on my account. My youngest has a Nintendo switch. When we try to connect or use Nintendo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil Bruce1, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Neil Bruce1
    Neil Bruce1 Guest

Nintendo switch account.

Hi,

Can anyone help with this.

My oldest son uses my Xbox1 on my account. My youngest has a Nintendo switch. When we try to connect or use Nintendo on-line it switches back to my XBOX1 account. Do I have to add another account to get the switch to work?. To be honest I'm a bit lost need some info if anyone can help please.

Kind regards,

Neil Bruce.

:)

Neil Bruce1, Aug 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nintendo switch account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Neil

May I know if the Nintendo switch account is connected to that Xbox/Microsoft account?

And, if I understood well. As soon as you want to play online. The Microsoft account used inside Minecraft changes automatically to the Xbox account, right?
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Account Nintendo Switch

Hi Jose,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will need to reach out to
    Mojang support
    on this issue. We can help with your Microsoft account, unfortunately not the Minecraft account.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Microsoft account and Nintendo switch

Hello @JSM_117, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

Regarding your explanation, I believe you will need to follow the instructions on this link and your issue should be resolved.

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. IAmIslandGirl Win User

Microsoft account and Nintendo switch

This answer refers to XBox. He asked about Nintendo Switch. I have the same problem with the Switch. Help!
Thema:

Nintendo switch account.

1. Nintendo switch account. - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch account

2. Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch: So I recently created an Xbox account to link to my Microsoft account, but the character I had been using under my Microsoft account no longer exists. Is there a way to unlink the Xbox account so...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch not allowing me to log into my Microsoft Account: I tried playing Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch with some of my friends on PC/Xbox and it simply wouldn't let me into my Microsoft account with Error codes Creeper/Crossbow (Code Creeper...
  4. Minecraft - Nintendo Switch / PC Cross-play on same Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Nintendo Switch / PC Cross-play on same Microsoft account: I purchased my son Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch a few months ago and have since purchased Minecraft on PC for myself in hopes that we could play two player together (me on PC and him on the...
  5. Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...: What Happened? - My Character Won't Appear - I somehow cannot play - I tried connecting to online and local network, but it never worked - I have Nintendo Switch Online, but it seems like that...
  6. Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account: I have been having this problem for a while I have deleted the game and redownloaded multiple time yet it keeps not working even when it tells me to remote connect can you please fix this issue...
  7. Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection: I have made an account but every time I go to sign in on my Nintendo switch it will just give me another code. I have an account it just gives another code. How do I sign in with an existing...
  8. Nintendo Switch PC account merging?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo Switch PC account merging?: I own both Minecraft Switch and Minecraft for Windows but they are not the same account. Is there a way to merge these accounts? 3a0f931f-e36c-49c9-8033-a9927c89c34b
  9. Minecraft on Nintendo switch Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch Microsoft account: Hello, so I recently tried to change the gamer tag on my Minecraft account on my Nintendo switch. It did not work and I realized that I have no idea how to check if it is even the same Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft account keeps disconnecting on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account keeps disconnecting on Nintendo Switch: I sign in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft. Then I join my server to try and play with two friends. Once I join, I get disconnected/signed out of my Microsoft account. My friends are not able...