Nintendo Switch - Minecraft Microsoft acocunt

Discus and support Nintendo Switch - Minecraft Microsoft acocunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am trying to sign-in with a Microsoft account on my Nintendo Switch. I managed to download the update (from switch edition to bedrock) - I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mackks68, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Mackks68
    Mackks68 Guest

Hey,

I am trying to sign-in with a Microsoft account on my Nintendo Switch.

I managed to download the update (from switch edition to bedrock) - I am now onMinecraft v.1.18.11.

When I try to click on "Sign in with a Microsoft account", it is supposed to give me a 8 character code to setup and associate my Microsoft account. However, I never got the code, there is just a banal error message. Can someone help?

Thanks a lot,

Maxime

:)

Mackks68, Feb 18, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Mackks68, how are you today? Hope you're well.

This is an ongoing issue since a while back, my friend. There's a workaround for this issue that I will leave down below.

1. Go to your system settings on your switch

2. Go to data management tab

3. Go to manage save data/screenshots and Videos

4. Go to Delete save data

5. Delete the Minecraft (NOT NINTENDO SWITCH EDITION) save data for YOUR login. This probably will delete the worlds that you already have. To be honest, I don't know if there's a way to fix it without deleting your worlds. :/

You could also reach out to the Minecraft help Center:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

Hope this helps.
  3. Mackks68 Win User

Hey,

I am very well - thanks for your quick reply.

I tried what you suggested, even deleted data for all accounts but it does not change anything.. I keep getting an error message, never getting the 8 character code. Please see attached a picture of the error (it's in french though)

The message says "We could not connect you to your Microsoft account. Realms, profiles and store access will be limited. Please try again later. Error code : Creeper"

When I click on "More information" it sends me to a blank white page.. (like it doesn't load)

Thanks in advance,

Maxime

[​IMG]
  4. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Why can't I join featured server's on my Nintendo Switch

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You can also sign into Microsoft account | Home to make sure everything is under control as far as your Microsoft account goes. If there aren't any issues with your Microsoft account, and the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You can also sign into Microsoft account | Home to make sure everything is under control as far as your Microsoft account goes. If there aren't any issues with your Microsoft account, and the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance.
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft Microsoft acocunt - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...: What Happened? - My Character Won't Appear - I somehow cannot play - I tried connecting to online and local network, but it never worked - I have Nintendo Switch Online, but it seems like that...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account: I have been having this problem for a while I have deleted the game and redownloaded multiple time yet it keeps not working even when it tells me to remote connect can you please fix this issue...
  4. Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection: I have made an account but every time I go to sign in on my Nintendo switch it will just give me another code. I have an account it just gives another code. How do I sign in with an existing...
  5. How to downgrade a minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to downgrade a minecraft on Nintendo switch: After the latest update (1.18.30) the game stopped working properly - there are constant freezes and lags regardless of whether it is a new or old world. Is there a way to downgrade to previous...
  6. I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?: Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account. Sign in with both accounts...
  7. Minecraft + Nintendo Switch - You cannot play online multiplayer Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft + Nintendo Switch - You cannot play online multiplayer Error: Hello, I have followed the instructions online to allow my child to play online multiplayer, changed the settings, clicked submit, as shown in the screenshots, logged out, logged in into the...
  8. Minecraft on Nintendo switch Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch Microsoft account: Hello, so I recently tried to change the gamer tag on my Minecraft account on my Nintendo switch. It did not work and I realized that I have no idea how to check if it is even the same Microsoft...
  9. Nintendo Switch Online Family and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nintendo Switch Online Family and Minecraft: Hi everybody, I am really hoping that somebody can help me because I am baffled and have tried really hard to figure this out myself! My children both have a Switch with a family account, last...
  10. Connecting my Nintendo Switch Lite minecraft to my devices and stuff?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting my Nintendo Switch Lite minecraft to my devices and stuff?: I've tried putting my Nintendo switch un my devices and on all the sites linked to a Microsoft account for Minecraft it says you dont have the game and buy the game I need my switch with minecraft...