Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem

Discus and support Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NedMadigan, Aug 27, 2019.

1. NedMadigan
    NedMadigan Guest

Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the bedrock version of the game. When i try and click ‘create your first realm’ it tells me my microsoft account
    is set up wrong and that i need to go to my privacy and online safety setting. Even after making every option ‘allowed’ i still says the same thing on the nintendo switch. Please help.

:)

NedMadigan, Aug 27, 2019
  2. KyloRen3 Win User

Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & Nintendo Switch

i help nintendo switch minecraft realm aka.ms/accountsettings
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

Hi Th3darkcatYT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Are you referring to the FAQ found on Xbox Support, "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ"? Specifically
    this quote,

"Where are Servers and Realms?

Realms is now available on Nintendo Switch by applying the latest game update. Servers will be enabled soon in a future update, stay tuned to our News Channel and other social media platforms to see the newest and latest features."

If so, I believe you are referring to Realms on the Switch which requires a Nintendo Switch Online subscription purchased through Nintendo. You will also need to purchase a Realms subscription from Mojang to even get started. Open Minecraft and choose to
    create a new Realm to see pricing for the Switch.

I suggest further reading these other 2 FAQ's on Realms and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch:

If you have further questions, I suggest contacting
    Mojang support
    or the
    Minecraft community
  4. mk4Y Win User

In an another post is the same or similar question and an xbox agent replied this link:

----

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

Please read it, check your settings and give feedback in this thread if it helped you and resolved your question.
  5. NedMadigan Win User

I have already changed my settings and still have the problem.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

1. Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch minecraft

2. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  3. Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch: So i'm playing minecraft on the nintendo switch but I cant access realms or servers because of the way my account is set up. The game says to go to aka.ms/account settings but that isn't working....
  4. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue: Hello, everytime I sign in on my Nintendo Switch to play Minecraft, my Microsoft/XBox profile is forgotten. So each time I want to play I have to get a code and go to aka.ms/remoteconnect in order...
  5. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues: I'm currently having an issue in connecting and syncing my data from a Microsoft account to my Nintendo Switch, this is a common error I have seen people have an issue with but I have seen no...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch: Hi, i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even...
  7. Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft: Have been trying to play online on Minecraft on my Nintendo switch but it says i can't because it needs to be signed into a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account but i am signed into...
  8. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  9. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios: Hey! I have Minecraft on my Switch, and just recently got it on my phone. My worlds and purchase on the market place aren’t showing up. Any way to fix or transfer them? Thanks....
  10. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...