Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Discus and support Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wiggymommy, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Wiggymommy
    Wiggymommy Guest

IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in the Minecraft store. The games are just missing. I'd like
    to resolve this but I have no idea who to contact. Do I contact xbox who the gamertag is connected. Do I contact microsoft or nintendo? The software for the game and nintendo swtich are up to date. My gamer tag is showing and I am signed into my right account.
    I've spent a lot of money on games through the minecraft store and I'd like to know how to handle this. My nintendo account shows all of the minecraft coin purchases but I can't see what has been purchased with the minecrafts coins as proof.

:)

Wiggymommy, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wiggymommy Win User

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Wiggymommy,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you missing whole games, items in-game or saved data from games? Is this only affecting Minecraft? If you made any purchases through the Microsoft store, please verify that you

see the purchases here
    to make sure you are on the correct account.

Also, you can find Minecraft support here, and the
    Minecraft forums here.
  4. o ZomBee o Win User

I understand your frustration I have had this happen to me in the past, If you are missing items from the store that you have purchased you can try troubleshooting that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035130471-Minecraft-Marketplace-Issues

or contact the creator if it is only content from a particular creator.

If you are trying to recover saved worlds you can try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it and hope that it pulls your information from the cloud.

Here is the link to the Minecraft help center https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us for further assistance Good Luck.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

Also look in your local gaming community for gamers that plays Minecraft.

It is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]

Hello Xertrec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch, and you are interested in knowing if you can use the same version to play on Windows 10. The version of Minecraft that is available on the
    Nintendo Store is not the same version that is sold on the Microsoft Store. The game uses a Microsoft account to link to the game, but the Nintendo Store uses a Nintendo account to complete purchases. The game does support cross-platform play. You would need
    to purchase the
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    in order to play on a Windows 10 computer. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch: Hi, i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even...
  3. Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft: Have been trying to play online on Minecraft on my Nintendo switch but it says i can't because it needs to be signed into a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account but i am signed into...
  4. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  5. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios: Hey! I have Minecraft on my Switch, and just recently got it on my phone. My worlds and purchase on the market place aren’t showing up. Any way to fix or transfer them? Thanks....
  6. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  7. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  8. Nintendo switch Minecraft Bedrock Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch Minecraft Bedrock Not Syncing: Ive bought many thing from the market place such as skins and maps on both my iPad iPhone and Xbox and the purchases synced between them so when I got Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch and logged...
  9. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch not displaying any of my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch not displaying any of my purchases: For a little over a month now I have not been able to access any of my purchases on Minecraft using my Nintendo Switch. I can however access them via Windows 10 using my laptop. I was wondering if...
  10. Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android?...: it's possible transfer the file of a Minecraft world from Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android? Español: ¿Es posible transferir el archivo de un mundo de Minecraft para nintendo Switch a...