Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

Discus and support Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keepaustinwired, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,.

Here's how to fix the problem:

1. Login to xbox live account.

2. go to Profile

3. go to Privacy Settings

4. You should see users listed now, in my case I had a child account that was registered to a microsoft email account as part of a microsoft family.

5 .Select the user that you want to modify privacy settings on, select XBOX ONE

6. Click Submit

good luck!

:)

keepaustinwired, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  5. decapper Win User

Minecraft unable to access online

sorry but I should have stated my problem a bit better. My daughter is able to play Minecraft. It just comes up under server tab “You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox live because of how your account is setup. This can be changed in your privacy
    yadda yadda yadda”
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox games and diffrent accounts!

Hi,

The process to create cross-play sessions is the same as any other Minecraft multiplayer game – set up your world and you're ready to go. For those with an existing

Minecraft Realm
    from other platforms, these steps can be ignored.

Select Play from the main menu.

Choose Create New under the Worlds tab.

Select Create New World to start a fresh game.

Navigate to the Multiplayer subsection.

Check multiplayer is enabled.

Select Create once you're ready to play

Using Minecraft's Friends tab is a quick way to see active games and join sessions. Navigating to this section will breakdown which online games are joinable across compatible platforms.

Select Play from the main menu.

Press RB to access to Friends tab on Xbox One. Press
    R to access to Friends tab on Nintendo Switch.

Select an active game to join.

On Xbox One, games will be split between joinable friends and joinable Realms. On Nintendo Switch, games are sorted by Nintendo Switch friends, Xbox Live cross-platform friends, and joinable Realms.

Does it help ?
Thema:

Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

1. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your... - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch: Helo, I have a quick quastion. I have nintendo switch and minecraft windows 10 edition is there any way for me to get free minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch because of that....
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change: I recently got Minecraft on Switch and realized that once I logged in, my gamer tag was randomly generated. I looked online for how to fix it and found some forums on this site, but the links in...
  4. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...
  5. Minecraft (nintendo switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (nintendo switch): I cant play, just getting an error. That says I lost my connection. Ive tried everything I can think of. I am online so the message is wrong bit I still did theese changes, changed the ip adress,...
  6. Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch: I just bought minecraft and tried signing into my microsoft account and the “let’s play” button shows up, but after that, nothing else happens and it wont work. What should i do?...
  7. Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem: Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the bedrock version of the game. When i try and click...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  9. Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s: hello everyone, I have the cross platform stuff on my minecraft for Switch but as I am fairly new to xbox 1 I have no idea to transfer my world. Its pretty much the whole reason I got an xbox 1 so...
  10. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...