Nintendo Switch Minecraft

Discus and support Nintendo Switch Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KimMaas, May 24, 2020.

1. KimMaas
    KimMaas Guest

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set
    up. This can changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help
    please do so.

:)

KimMaas, May 24, 2020
  2. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  4. Ha how Win User

Multiple accounts

Only reply if you are talking about Nintendo switch minecraft.
  5. KyloRen3 Win User

Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & Nintendo Switch

i help nintendo switch minecraft realm aka.ms/accountsettings
  6. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch Minecraft - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch: Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile? 2a759bc4-0ff4-4cf7-94e0-793fb72d8bab
  3. Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch not working: So whenever I try to do anything related to MC Realms (Accept Invite, Create, etc) it gives me the same little error message about how "your account isn't set up correctly and blah blah go to this...
  4. Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch is not allowing me to play online using Cross Play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch is not allowing me to play online using Cross Play!: I set up a microsoft email account for my my son because his Nintendo Switch requires an Nintendo Online account and a Microsoft account. We did bot,h but unfortunately an error prompt pops up...
  5. Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account: Hello everyone, Recently I have experienced problems with my account on Switch in which it makes a pop-up that states, "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....
  6. I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play minecraft with my daughters. I play on PC and they have nintendo switch.: SO far i got one switch to connect to microsoft, that switch i cant figure out how to add me to friendslist, I am on PC. the 2nd switch i cant connect it to microsoft....
  7. Nintendo Switch Minecraft- deleted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft- deleted world: I was just thinking about a world i had worked on for a few months and haven't played in a while so i wanted to get back on it. when i went to look for the world, i couldn't find it. I checked...
  8. ¿Puedo jugar minecraft pe beta con alguien de nintendo switch? // Can i play minecraft pe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Puedo jugar minecraft pe beta con alguien de nintendo switch? // Can i play minecraft pe...: Mi amigo y yo queremos jugar minecraft juntos recién me compre mi versión en android y es beta, tengo cuenta de xbox ahora mi pregunta es ¿puedo jugar con mi amigo que tiene la versión de...
  9. how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...: how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code? 1fe333b0-987d-4f80-8b7b-2ed174cfad5a
  10. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...