Nintendo Switch OneGuide

Discus and support Nintendo Switch OneGuide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it gonna be fixed or will it be forever u cant stream while using OneGuide.? 869563d5-f254-4470-a332-9e1521913359 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackAtHere, Mar 6, 2021.

1. JackAtHere
    JackAtHere Guest

Nintendo Switch OneGuide

Is it gonna be fixed or will it be forever u cant stream while using OneGuide.?

:)

JackAtHere, Mar 6, 2021
  2. XBF George L Win User

Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.

Hello Ace!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. Are you talking about a Nintendo Switch? If so it definitely depends on the compatibility of the device for use on Xbox One's Oneguide (which is designed for watching Live TV). It could
    be that the streaming from the Xbox One to the Windows 10 PC cant handle the load of information from the Nintendo Switch trying to be streamed through your home network.

Hope this helps
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

Can you describe exactly what you are doing, and what youre trying to do

Do you mean you are using the TV in to display your switch?
  4. USruper Win User

Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

Im only a Ambassador. There is only so much I can do but try reporting this problem to the support team

Customer service phone number: 1 (800) 469-9269

Xbox support URL: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Nintendo switch

Hey there, Adenkurrie

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

The account should remain connected to your Nintendo Switch Account. Please can you try uninstalling the game, and re installing it back onto your device?

Regards,
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

nintendo switch

Hi Taehyun89,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand your game wont launch. We recommend to try and uninstall and reinstall the game. Let us know how it goes. You will need to reach out to Nintendo support on this matter. I will be locking this thread as
    it is not an Xbox issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Nintendo Switch OneGuide

1. Nintendo Switch OneGuide - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch OneGuide

2. i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!: i bought minecraft and it had worked for a while but then i couldnt log into my account it just says something had went wrong with the account and i cant play with friends and use my things i have...
  3. Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I am trying to get on a Minecraft realm on my nintendo switch but every time I try to join there is a creen that pops up that says unable to connect. What should I do? -Sylvan...
  4. My Minecraft worlds will not sync between my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft worlds will not sync between my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch: I have a Nintendo Switch, and an Xbox One and can not get the worlds to sync between the two, even though i am logged into the same microsoft account on both devices. Please help....
  5. Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in: I've been trying to fix my sons Minecraft. He can't get in the online options, it just keeps putting us to sign into the switch account through Microsoft over and over again in a never ending...
  6. Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch: I know this may be in the wrong category, but Minecraft For Nintendo Switch doesn't boot up for some reason. This morning it was working fine, before freezing and the software closing. I have...
  7. Cannot log in with original Nintendo Switch/Minecraft gamer tag/profile because replaced by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in with original Nintendo Switch/Minecraft gamer tag/profile because replaced by...: My child has recently accidentally connected her Minecraft account, verified with my Microsoft email, to an Xbox live gamer tag. Now when she tries to log in to Minecraft, it logs in with the xbox...
  8. XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.: XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide into Nintendo Switch. It's very Important of stream Nintendo Switch on XBOX ONE. How come I cannot Capture on Nintendo Switch to OBS PC. [img]...
  9. New OneGuide error 0x87e10004 when streaming Nintendo Switch to iPad / Mac (via OneCast)

in XboX Insiders
    New OneGuide error 0x87e10004 when streaming Nintendo Switch to iPad / Mac (via OneCast): I have an issue with OneGuide that just started this week. I have a Nintendo Switch connected to my XBox One S through the HDMI input port. With this setup I used to stream my Nintendo Switch to...
  10. Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore: Whats going on Microsoft? This was never a problem before and suddenly the ability for me to stream my switch through my xbox goes away? Whats the deal? I streamed for months and most of my...