Nintendo Switch Online Family and Minecraft

Discus and support Nintendo Switch Online Family and Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I am really hoping that somebody can help me because I am baffled and have tried really hard to figure this out myself! My children... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alentia, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Alentia
    Alentia Guest

Hi everybody, I am really hoping that somebody can help me because I am baffled and have tried really hard to figure this out myself!

My children both have a Switch with a family account, last week I purchased Nintendo Online Family so that they can play with their friends and it has been a nightmare! The main issue we have run into so far has been with Minecraft. Because both Switches are logged into the same Microsoft account, anything that happens to one happens to the other. They can't have their own skins because when the other sibling changes their skin, it changes. They can't vs each other or play at the same time, etc.

I have tried making a new Microsoft account and logging one of my children out but that isn't an option!

Thank you for any help I recieve!

Mx Fox. Nintendo Switch Online Family and Minecraft :D

:)

Alentia, Mar 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but you may need to create another Microsoft account for your other child because by default changes that were made will sync when you’re using the same Microsoft account on both devices.
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft login

Hi Eco,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on log in for Minecraft. You should be able to log into all Minecraft on many different platforms with your Microsoft account. As Cross play requires a Microsoft account.

Cross-platform play available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows 10. Cross-play requires
    Microsoft account. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. PlayStation Plus Membership required for online multiplayer on Playstation 4. Nintendo Switch Online membership required for online multiplayer on Nintendo Switch.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch family account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Nintendo Switch Online Family and Minecraft - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Online

2. Minecraft + Nintendo Switch - You cannot play online multiplayer Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft + Nintendo Switch - You cannot play online multiplayer Error: Hello, I have followed the instructions online to allow my child to play online multiplayer, changed the settings, clicked submit, as shown in the screenshots, logged out, logged in into the...
  3. How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?: I searched up some things about this question but I don't know how to connect switch to LAN. Please help. 5b9e973d-029a-4427-9ad7-bd395ce9df12
  4. Online Nintendo switch Minecraft severs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Nintendo switch Minecraft severs: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  5. Nintendo Switch Online for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Online for Minecraft: I am working to set up two different Microsoft Switch Online Accounts for Minecraft for children under 13. We have one Nintendo Switch that they share (and have set up different profiles for their...
  6. Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch: How do I Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch? 03750a92-ffbe-4605-8142-7287ad995d6d
  7. Why Getting Great Offers for Nintendo Switch Online Games ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Getting Great Offers for Nintendo Switch Online Games ?: GettingNintendo Switch onlinegames cheaper seems to be tricky, however, it is possible if you choose a great price comparison platform. Choose the best of all and be sure: we will make the best...
  8. Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch is not allowing me to play online using Cross Play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch is not allowing me to play online using Cross Play!: I set up a microsoft email account for my my son because his Nintendo Switch requires an Nintendo Online account and a Microsoft account. We did bot,h but unfortunately an error prompt pops up...
  9. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  10. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...: Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to Privacy Settings 4. You should see users listed...