NINTENDO switch realms

Discus and support NINTENDO switch realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get to my friends realm on my switch but he can’t use my microsoft account to link it and he can’t find the invite code. He plays in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AfraidHarp19966, Mar 5, 2020.

1. NINTENDO switch realms

I am trying to get to my friends realm on my switch but he can’t use my microsoft account to link it and he can’t find the invite code. He plays in a PC. Where is the invite code for it and why can’t he add me? Also, where can you find your player ID on
    a switch.

:)

AfraidHarp19966, Mar 5, 2020
  2. KyloRen3 Win User

Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & Nintendo Switch

i help nintendo switch minecraft realm aka.ms/accountsettings
  3. Deano_M_ Win User

Realms on Nintendo switch

Hello thanks for your email . since this is a nintendo / mojang issue . perhaps you can direct the same question on their support forums.
  4. AfraidHarp19966 Win User

NINTENDO switch realms

Where can you find your player ID on a switch?
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

NINTENDO switch realms

Make sure you are entering your friend’s gamertag correctly. Please note that you are only able to enter a Microsoft gamertag as a player ID. Player IDs from other platforms are not supported at this
    time.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

Hi Th3darkcatYT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Are you referring to the FAQ found on Xbox Support, "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ"? Specifically
    this quote,

"Where are Servers and Realms?

Realms is now available on Nintendo Switch by applying the latest game update. Servers will be enabled soon in a future update, stay tuned to our News Channel and other social media platforms to see the newest and latest features."

If so, I believe you are referring to Realms on the Switch which requires a Nintendo Switch Online subscription purchased through Nintendo. You will also need to purchase a Realms subscription from Mojang to even get started. Open Minecraft and choose to
    create a new Realm to see pricing for the Switch.

I suggest further reading these other 2 FAQ's on Realms and Minecraft for Nintendo Switch:

If you have further questions, I suggest contacting
    Mojang support
    or the
    Minecraft community
Thema:

NINTENDO switch realms

1. NINTENDO switch realms - Similar Threads - NINTENDO switch realms

2. Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch: I have worlds on my Xbox One that I would like to be able to access from my Nintendo Switch. My understanding is that this is possible, but when I'm logged into my MS account on my switch, I see...
  3. I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code, an error message pops up saying "we tried to...
  4. Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch: So i'm playing minecraft on the nintendo switch but I cant access realms or servers because of the way my account is set up. The game says to go to aka.ms/account settings but that isn't working....
  5. Realms on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms on Nintendo switch: Здравствуйте, сегодня купил еалмс на Нинтендо Свитч, когда создается мир, вылезает ошибка, что создать мир не удалось. Пробовал перезапускать все по 100 раз. Не работает. Если у меня не получится...
  6. Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem: Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the bedrock version of the game. When i try and click...
  7. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  8. Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch: Ok, so I was trying to join one of my friend's realms for the first time on Nintendo Switch. I received an invite from him, so I went to accept it, but a message popped up saying that I couldn't...
  9. How To Join Realms Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Join Realms Minecraft Nintendo Switch: I’ve looked everywhere to find how to join realms on Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition (the better together one) and I can’t find anything. Please help! 56884ee0-1879-4d34-b588-da2c268dd5a6
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help: My friend is trying to join our minecraft realm on the nintendo switch. The microsoft account is required and he has one (the one made when buying the game for him). He for some reason has no...