Ninth Legion recruiting for mw3 & bo2

Discus and support Ninth Legion recruiting for mw3 & bo2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ninth Legion is more than just a clan, we are a family. Each and every one of us brings something unique to the group. We are fun-loving and awesome to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x9th Bellus, Jan 25, 2014.

1. x9th Bellus
    x9th Bellus Guest

Ninth Legion is more than just a clan, we are a family. Each and every one of us brings something unique to the group. We are fun-loving and awesome to play with.

We don't judge based on KD ratio - we judge on if you're a great fit for our family. If you love to have fun, and have friendly competition then join us today!

Web Server's Default Page

Click JOIN NOW !

You can read our code of conduct, and other clan information as well at the link above. Thank you for your interest

:)

x9th Bellus, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Killaa Jay
    Killaa Jay Guest
    Free Agent Looking for Clan

come check out Legion of Honor.

Recruiting info on here forums.xbox.com/.../319918.aspx

www.legionofhonorclan.com

For all types all gamers.Competitive, Casual, Relaxed, Mature.

Over 550 plus members. For BF 3, MW3, Halo, Ghost Recon, Gears of War

Killaa Jay, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Killaa Jay
    Killaa Jay Guest
    Legion of Honor (Clan/ Community) 500+ Members (BF 3, MW 3, Halo, GR, GoW)

Still recruiting casual, competitive, relaxed mature gamers for Legion of Honor

Killaa Jay, Jan 25, 2014
  4. P R ll D E Win User

List of Clans

Legion of Honor - Community - Killaa Jay - Recruiting.
  5. Killaa Jay Win User

Free Agent Looking for Clan

come check out Legion of Honor.

Recruiting info on here forums.xbox.com/.../319918.aspx

www.legionofhonorclan.com

For all types all gamers.Competitive, Casual, Relaxed, Mature.

Over 550 plus members. For BF 3, MW3, Halo, Ghost Recon, Gears of War
  6. Killaa Jay Win User

Legion of Honor (Clan/ Community) 500+ Members (BF 3, MW 3, Halo, GR, GoW)

Still recruiting casual, competitive, relaxed mature gamers for Legion of Honor
  7. LoH Diosa Win User

looking for a bo2 clan

Hey there! Legion of Honor is actively recruiting members for BO2. We are a friends and family oriented community so super skill isn't necessary. We meet on Sunday and Wednesday nights and hold optional practices throughout the week. I'd love to chat with
    you sometime so hit me up with a Friend Request. Check us out at legionofhonorclan.com to see what we're all about.
  8. ObstinateGuide4 Win User

Some Faves and thoughts about ME2 (spoilers)

Biggest fun point in ME2: take Legion to Tali's recruitment and her loyalty mission.
Thema:

1. Ninth Legion recruiting for mw3 & bo2 - Similar Threads - Ninth Legion recruiting

2. Anthem legion of dawn edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem legion of dawn edition: Ive recently downloaded anthem legion of dawn edition which come with the armor and weapon bundle but i cant find the armor or weapon. Ove checked the redeem tab and the armory but there not...
  3. Gear of War 4 sobre windows 10 en LEGION / LENOVO GAMER [Translation-Gear of War 4 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War 4 sobre windows 10 en LEGION / LENOVO GAMER [Translation-Gear of War 4 on...: He jugado hasta el capitulo 3 del juego, y se me ha cerrado inesperadamente no pudiendo volver nunca mas. Este es el mensaje [Translation- I played until chapter 3 of the game, and it closed...
  4. Omega Legion Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omega Legion Recruiting: Greetings, I am the founder and Supreme Commander of the Omega Legion. The Omega Legion is a multi-gaming community that spans 4 favorite games: Battlefield, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and...
  5. Omega Legion now recruiting new members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omega Legion now recruiting new members: Greetings, I am the Founder and Leader of the Omega Legion here on Xbox. We are a multi-gaming community spanning Battlefield, Halo, and Grand Theft Auto Titles. Why should you join our legion?...
  6. The Accursed Legion Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Accursed Legion Recruiting: [img] This guild has been around before the game was in beta on the Xbox and is still active where as most would of died out. We've changed how the guild is ran throughout the years as the game...
  7. The Accursed Legion Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Accursed Legion Recruiting: [img] This guild has been around before the game was in beta on the Xbox and is still active where as most would of died out. We've changed how the guild is ran throughout the years as the game...
  8. The Accursed Legion Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
  9. The Accursed Legion Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
  10. Omega Legion now recruiting for multiple games. Join the club!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omega Legion now recruiting for multiple games. Join the club!: Greetings, I am the founder and leader of the Omega Legion here on the Xbox 360/One. We are a group of players that helps each other out in game by getting: Achievements, weapons, gear...