no 50 cal sniper rifle or scout sniper available

Discus and support no 50 cal sniper rifle or scout sniper available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get a message that I am receiving assignment rewards of two different sniper rifles, but the rifles are always grayed out in the selection at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KenWestover, Mar 27, 2014.

1. KenWestover
    KenWestover Guest

I get a message that I am receiving assignment rewards of two different sniper rifles, but the rifles are always grayed out in the selection at the ammo crates. WTF is wrong?

:)

KenWestover, Mar 27, 2014
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Exo-Zombies!

When Treyarch releases the next COD Exo COD will die like a Taliban caveman hit with a Barrett 50 cal sniper rifle.

vgdelta, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Strategy VS a Tank

does it have to be a .50 cal sniper rifle in order to take it out?

Commandant-63BC1BDD-5203-4636-9FE5-89BC88E5407A, Mar 27, 2014
  4. no 50 cal sniper rifle or scout sniper available

You have to "unlock" them by playing with that class of weapon, ie sniper rifles. There is a scout sniper, but the only 50 cal is ONLY avaiable to pick up on some maps, it is NOT available in the kit.

UneasyJmitchell, Apr 2, 2014
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

You have to "unlock" them by playing with that class of weapon, ie sniper rifles. There is a scout sniper, but the only 50 cal is ONLY avaiable to pick up on some maps, it is NOT available in the kit.
  6. Commandant-63BC1BDD- Win User

Strategy VS a Tank

does it have to be a .50 cal sniper rifle in order to take it out?
  7. RENZ0-45FF73BA-F942- Win User

Best Weapon

Instigating 50.cal Silenced Sniper Rifle (2 projectiles)

Maxed out Rifleman, Mr. Sandman, Sneak...the dmg bonus is fantastic!
  8. Killn The Drama Win User

Sniper rifle

I agree there should be more and better bolt action sniper rifles but all well. I use 50 cal with acog not a big fan of sniping.
  9. TPB Desperado Win User

ghost recon name implies sniping, still have yet to see any?

Only problem with this game's sniping is that its very noob friendly, much like Call of Duty. Anyone can pick up a sniper rifle and use it easily.......the sniper rifles are semi-automatic (like the Barrett .50 cal).

Miss the days of Socom 2 and 3 where if you wanted to snipe, you had to be good at it.
Thema:

1. no 50 cal sniper rifle or scout sniper available - Similar Threads - cal sniper rifle

2. Sniper Elite 4 bars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 bars: What do the color bars mean in Sniper Elite 4 ? I have noticed friends in England are all green numbered around 67, in America green to yellow numbered 100 to 200 and mine in Australia always two...
  3. SNIPER FURY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNIPER FURY GAME: Have been playing for over a year. All of the sudden I am getting this error code. glnc_2502_401_ d8da72d1-18f8-4e16-9b98-f3bb05086902
  4. sniper elite 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    sniper elite 4: je voudrais savoir pourquoi il y a jamais eu de muse a jours sur sniper elite 4 , jamais de nouvelles carte en multijours ? au prix ou on l'achete . 5bbc9bb3-8375-480b-ab18-1908953a0935
  5. Sniper Elite 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4: Viaduct episode. Can not destroy Viaduct. I set the satchel charge but it does not go off. 6f15f0c9-d029-459a-9939-87e3667aa56a
  6. SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3: Hi All, Installed the game and season pass, problem is can play the game to the point the characters are captured, then game won’t proceed. Says please wait for rest of the game assets to...
  7. Help! Stream Snipers or Hackers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Stream Snipers or Hackers?: Hello i play on an Original Xbox One and have been loving fortnite but epic has still not yet fixed my two step verfication and i feel like my account is being targeted by stream sniper or...
  8. Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Season Pass sniper ghost warrior 3: At the moment of giving "install" from my Microsoft account it gives the message "There is a problem to obtain this information. Please refresh the page and we will try again....
  9. problema con el juego sniper elite 4 [Edit - Translation] - problem with the game sniper ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con el juego sniper elite 4 [Edit - Translation] - problem with the game sniper ...: compre el CD del juego francotirador de élite 4, lo Instale y se instalo correctamente Pero al quererlo jugar en solitario se Hace gran een la Pantalla La Portada y se regresa Nuevamente y no pasa...
  10. Xbox one - sniper elite 4 one dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - sniper elite 4 one dlc missing: Just started the game and ine if my 4 dlc games is missing. Not on campaign or coop. It was there a couoke days ago. Plenty of room on ext drive. 9342dd17-cbc7-434e-8ce2-e9a3217e425d