no access to anything other than disk operated games

Discus and support no access to anything other than disk operated games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i turn my xbox 360 on and log into my profile if i try to access my games my videos or my friends list or do anything except play games i have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markbush1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. markbush1
    markbush1 Guest

when i turn my xbox 360 on and log into my profile if i try to access my games my videos or my friends list or do anything except play games i have the disk for it gives me the error code d0000221 what
    can i do to fix it?

i cant access my friends list manage my account access my games my video apps or anything other than disk operated games in the cd drive.

:)

markbush1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Mark,

It's possible the console's operating system is glitched and is not properly retrieving the data for your digital content from the servers.

First I recommend checking your network connection to verify that the console is properly connected to Xbox Live. Once you have confirmed that the console is connected to Xbox Live, I recommend rolling back the most recent update and then installing it again.

1. Clear the system cache. To do this, see the "Clear the system cache" section above.
    2. Roll back and then reinstall system updates. To do this:
    3. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    4. Go to settings and select System.
    5. Select Storage.
    6. Enter the following button sequence: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.
    7. Select the option to roll back all system updates that are installed. The console will restart automatically and then download the updates again.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

You can try to clear you Mac, power cycle your console. Possibly try removing your profile and re add it.
  4. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the cache. To do that just follow the steps here
  5. markbush1 Win User

Hi there Mark,

Thanks for the reply with the update. Based on that error code you received (4476 0000 3080 0517 8007 045d), its recommended that you remove all
    storage and then re-add your primary storage.

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, any external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 console. (See

Add or remove an Xbox 360 Hard Drive
      .)
    3. Add your primary storage device; for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console.
    5. Try downloading the update again.
    As you've done other troubleshooting so far, I think this may be helpful in getting that update onto your 360 and worth a try. Go ahead and give it another go and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you out a bit more and will be crossing my fingers for you!
    did this and got the same error code but remembered my hard drive was unformatted due to being faulty and ending up that way from time to time so generally when it becomes unformatted i tend to leave it that way for a while as its a pain losing what ever
    is on the hard drive and having to move stuff to myflash drive so i dont lose it to the hard drive becoming unformatted so i formatted the hard drive then re tried downloading the update and this time it worked fine so basically problem solved or at least
    till the hard drive acts up again so i really need to replace it ty for the help.
  6. markbush1 Win User

choppyseize Replied on March 4, 2019
    Ambassador
    You may want to try clearing the cache. To do that just follow the steps here

XsmkstarzX Replied on March 4, 2019
    Ambassador
    You can try to clear you Mac, power cycle your console. Possibly try removing your profile and re add it.

i tried the steps above and get the same results
    when clearing the cache i tried while logged in to my profile but no change so tried while logged out highlighting both drive options then deleted my profile then re downloaded my profile just to be thorough but still get the same result.
Thema:

1. no access to anything other than disk operated games - Similar Threads - access anything disk

2. Cant access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access anything: Hi I cant access a number of games at the mo. Loads of error messages about trials expired or failed patches. Can i do anything to resolve? d245150e-f75b-49ad-88a2-c13452bca2ae
  3. Can't access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access anything: Split from this thread. I move my Xbox from my bedroom to the living room I’m hooked up using my ethernet cable it’s not letting me access anything it just keeps on turning off and turn it back...
  4. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...
  5. Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else: Hi, My XBOX One console was working absolutely fine until 2 days back. I use XBOX only in the evenings and from a couple of days, it gives the error - "Apologies our service isn't working...
  6. Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...: Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. Help! 1fdabace-630b-4614-9e66-b1ba29def0f1
  7. Cannot Access Anything on XboxOne error code 0x800401fb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Access Anything on XboxOne error code 0x800401fb: Woke up this AM to play and an error code came up. I'm not able to access any of my apps, get to home. Have rebooted several times to no avail. Anyone else having these problems?...
  8. can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't access settings, home button doesn't do anything: what's going on why isn't the home button working anymore when I press it the screen just goes a bit dark but nothing else, plus I can't access settings?! 9ceed2e7-14d8-467f-93a4-65be7457a324
  9. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  10. cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller: so i was playing xbox one today. suddenly my profile signs out and tells me to sign in using the controller. ok sure.... problem is.. i only use a controller and for some reason i cant get...