No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate

Discus and support No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally got an Xbox series x. I already had an ultimate subscription until 2023. The problem I have is that it does not let me download the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CristianMendez Prieto, Jan 13, 2021.

1. No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate

:)

CristianMendez Prieto, Jan 13, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox and PC games

there are limited play anywhere title, most likely would have to buy the game on another platform like steam/epic/origin.

but if he has gamepass ultimate the he can access gamepass for pc too and ea access is joining that on dec 15th
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

it is part of gamepass ultimate for console, it is getting launched to the gamepass pc side of things later this year as it was delayed.

gamepass ultimate consists of

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Gold for console

Xcloud

EA Play on console

EA Play on PC later this year.
  4. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even though it says it’s included. Keeps saying I have to subscribe for 499 a month.

Unless part of a promo, ea access is not normally part of gamepass ultimate i'm afraid.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

EA Play through Game Pass Ultimate

EA Play isn't added to gamepass ultimate until Nov 10th.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox game pass

only gamepass ultimate has gold included and ea play and xcloud.
Thema:

No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate

1. No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - access play having

2. My fortnite won't let me access it to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    My fortnite won't let me access it to play: My fortnite won't let me access it to play 22192740-b6bf-402c-afab-a6168c51fb1c
  3. Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...

in XboX Insiders
    Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...: I'm on a TCL series 6 TV and have a TCL alto 9+ sound bar. If I have my xbox plugged in directly to the TV there is a lag between the Xbox and sound going through the TV. If if I go to play a game...
  4. I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate on xbox1 but cant access EA play: I have game pass ultimate on Xbox 1 but cant access EA pl ay 355f334e-af1f-4870-8130-cbdff2b84c3d
  5. Unable to access EA Play even though i have Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to access EA Play even though i have Game Pass Ultimate?: So I got Game Pass Ultimate about a month ago and was excited to play Sims 4 and a couple other games. But when I turned on my xbox expecting to see the EA Plays rectangle be on Full Library, it...
  6. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...
  7. Trying to play fifa and it tells me my profile doesn't have access to this feature??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play fifa and it tells me my profile doesn't have access to this feature??: I haven't been able to play for two days and its driving me nuts, Fifa is my life, haha..... a8ad4822-6994-4647-8ec6-c7c3a2e8eb5d
  8. it will not let me play. it says i need to renew your subscription or ea access and i have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it will not let me play. it says i need to renew your subscription or ea access and i have ...: i already have gold and got it of the store for a free game and i have uninstalled it multiple times and i have also hard reseted how can this be fixed? dd0171cd-d37d-403d-87cd-7e96a9d1e10a
  9. Can't play online but have all the necessary access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online but have all the necessary access: I can't play any multiplayer game, I get a message saying that I don't have the proper rights, but I have a active xbox live gold subscription and have enabled multiplayer on my settings...
  10. I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums: I have an issue with playing my game I need access to the forums 4c0e5552-c96c-4bce-9994-f7e758996177