No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate

Discus and support No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R_Rage., Nov 7, 2021.

1. R_Rage.
    R_Rage. Guest

Microsoft has started migrating Mojang accounts to Microsoft for Minecraft but the thing is you need access to the email connected to your Minecraft account to migrate. You can change your email without having access to it I know, but the thing is I didn't do security questions and it says I need to those first before changing my email and In order to do security questions I need access to my old email which I don't have access to. someone please help I don't want to lose my account.

:)

R_Rage., Nov 7, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello R_Rage! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you don't have access to your Mojang account, you'd need to contact the Mojang/Minecraft Support to check if they are able to recover it or not.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

cant recover minecraft account

Hi Joshua! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The process to fully change an email on the account deleting the old one takes 30 days, and you wouldn't have access to the email without seeing a notification about a the deletion

If you migrated the account you would have the email about the migration in the email account you migrated
  5. mauricio tumalan Win User

Minecraft Account Migration, need to repurchase game???

Hello. I’m Mauricio, an Expert and a Minecraft gamer. I'll be happy to help you out today. I'm a Minecraft player and I understand that this situation is complicated, but according to Minecraft's security and privacy policy.

Only the account owners themselves can make changes by accessing their own account. In case you don't know the email, you can present your Minecraft account transaction ID for Minecraft to be able to locate your account.

In case you don't know the transaction ID and forgot your email, we have some alternatives for that.

NOTE: If you have not migrated your account to Mojang before, this migration is no longer available and currently the only alternative is to migrate your Minecraft account to Microsoft.

>> You may also turn to your email Company's support to try to regain access to your email.

>> In this link you have instructions to change your Minecraft account email

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

>> Change email in Legacy Account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

You may also turn to your email Company's support to try to regain access to your email.

So far there are no other solutions for this, but Microsoft can update and come with news in the migration process, but so far the conditions are these to recover and migrate an account, it is necessary to prove your account identity, respecting the policy Privacy Policy. Otherwise, other players will be able to access other people's accounts with ease.

Here at this link you can find the FAQ with the best questions about migration and microsoft account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Thank you in advance for understanding, I hope this can help you!
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft migration

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. There are a few possibilities that may be preventing you from accessing Minecraft:

1) The Minecraft license may be connected with the parent account email. If you still have access to this email, try logging into the account and checking your game library.

2) The most likely scenario - if you had an error migrating your Minecraft account, this would prevent you from accessing Minecraft.

I would recommend viewing your Xbox purchase history to confirm that you still have the Minecraft license linked to your account. If you see the title, then it is more than likely a migration error. In this case, you will need to contact Mojang Support and they should be able to assist with getting the migration error sorted out.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. No access to old email for minecraft cant migrate - Similar Threads - access old email

2. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use...
  3. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  4. Unable to access old email and having account issues for gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access old email and having account issues for gaming.: I have an old email linked to my xbox live account. I am unable to access this email. My EA gaming email is also linked to this old email and it wants me to verify a new password, but again unable...
  5. Trying to access old Microsoft account for Xbox. Know the email and password. Don't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access old Microsoft account for Xbox. Know the email and password. Don't have...: I made this account about 8-9 years ago. I was about 12 years old. The email I used was an old email I later deleted because of too much spam and I didn't think it would be much of a problem. The...
  6. Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?

in XboX Insiders
    Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?: The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts? submitted by /u/WhoUhHere [link] [comments]
  7. Recovering an old xbox account without knowing or having access to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old xbox account without knowing or having access to email: I found my old Xbox 360 account and got very nostalgic. I tried signing into it but I do not know the email associated with it. All I know is the gamer tag associated with the account. Is there...
  8. Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access my old xbox live account. I only know the gamertag but idk the email/phone...: this account was created over 10 years ago when i was a kid and i havnt used it since i played 360 games with my friends pre 2013. i have no idea what email i used. the gamertag is tiindall. i...
  9. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  10. Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access My sons Xbox account forgot password and email is bunk and the old...: Hello my son got logged out of his Xbox and And all of our verification info is outdated email and phone and it keeps asking me to submit a form I’ve done the form 12 times already and it still...