No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass

Discus and support No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Samurai Shodown on June 28th, being interested in the promotion of getting the season pass for free with an early purchase. I even went to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlukyJoker, Jul 6, 2019.

1. FlukyJoker
    FlukyJoker Guest

I bought Samurai Shodown on June 28th, being interested in the promotion of getting the season pass for free with an early purchase. I even went to the store to make sure I had access to it, but now the season pass doesn't show on the "manage game" menu
    for the game, and downloading it from the store now costs $25.

I should have the season pass as per the promotion, is there a way for me to get it at this point?

:)

FlukyJoker, Jul 6, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,
    SNK is aware that there is a problem with the season pass of the game on xbox, I remind you to wait for them to pronounce on it so you can access the season pass
  3. FlukyJoker Win User

I purchased and downloaded the game directly from my Xbox. When I received the receipt via email there was no code attached. I assumed the season pass would be added to my account along with the game, and when I discovered it wasn't there, I attempted to
    download it while it was labelled as free.

I don't know how the season pass isn't there, but I'd really like the access to it that I was promised. Is there a code I could use or something similar?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there FlukyJoker!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. AridLizard Win User

on your Xbox, press the Xbox button, then RB once to go to Communication and go to Messages from Xbox Live (it should be the bottom option)

see if there is a message with the code there. (that's where it's showed for me when I've bought things through the Xbox store)

hope this helps
  6. FlukyJoker Win User

I see, I had not heard about this. Thank you for informing me, I appreciate the help.
Thema:

1. No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass - Similar Threads - Access Samurai Shodown's

2. How do I access the console update screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I access the console update screen?: I need a code there for the mobile app. f6a27e54-c853-4539-bac4-b621cf0322d7
  3. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  4. Family Accessability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Accessability: I have 3 Xbox's with 2 kids and myself, My sons has its own account and unit is the home unit, mine is listed as a home as well, my younger child can only use Live on the 3rd non home Xbox when...
  5. Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game: Whenever I select an option in game that will load me into an online lobby to start playing, the screen goes grey with a loading circle on screen. It looks to be official and not part of the game...
  6. Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues: Hello, recently i redeemed the 5$ gift from xbox live and went to ea access. So my problem is i can't subscribe duo to location reasons. It tells me the following: " Try a different way to pay...
  7. I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox: I bought the game at the Microsoft store and then I tried to play it but I can't access Xbox with microsoft acount so I wanted to refund. But to refund I need to access my microsoft account with...
  8. Cannot access https://account.microsoft.com/family/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access https://account.microsoft.com/family/: Hi When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/family/ it briefly (1 sec) shows my family members, but then the page shows a failure below. So now I cant change anything - including improving...
  9. Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: I purchased Samurai Shodown from the store page of my Xbox on June 28th being interested in the promotion involving it's Season Pass (if you purchase the game within the first week of its release,...
  10. Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: Hello Xbox Community/Support, i pre ordered Samurai Shodown and also redeemed the season pass through the Store. Now i cant download the new character and the store is asking me to purchase the...