No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass

Discus and support No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Samurai Shodown on June 28th, being interested in the promotion of getting the season pass for free with an early purchase. I even went to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlukyJoker, Jul 6, 2019.

1. FlukyJoker
    FlukyJoker Guest

I bought Samurai Shodown on June 28th, being interested in the promotion of getting the season pass for free with an early purchase. I even went to the store to make sure I had access to it, but now the season pass doesn't show on the "manage game" menu
    for the game, and downloading it from the store now costs $25.

I should have the season pass as per the promotion, is there a way for me to get it at this point?

:)

FlukyJoker, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass - Similar Threads - Access Samurai Shodown's

2. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  3. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  4. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  6. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...
  7. Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library: Can anyone tell me how to be able to view my Xbox 360 game library on my Xbox One or even with a computer being online and logged into my Xbox live account? The games that I have on the old system...
  8. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...
  9. Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: I purchased Samurai Shodown from the store page of my Xbox on June 28th being interested in the promotion involving it's Season Pass (if you purchase the game within the first week of its release,...
  10. Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: Hello Xbox Community/Support, i pre ordered Samurai Shodown and also redeemed the season pass through the Store. Now i cant download the new character and the store is asking me to purchase the...