No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass

Discus and support No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Samurai Shodown on June 28th, being interested in the promotion of getting the season pass for free with an early purchase. I even went to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlukyJoker, Jul 6, 2019.

1. FlukyJoker
    FlukyJoker Guest

I bought Samurai Shodown on June 28th, being interested in the promotion of getting the season pass for free with an early purchase. I even went to the store to make sure I had access to it, but now the season pass doesn't show on the "manage game" menu
    for the game, and downloading it from the store now costs $25.

I should have the season pass as per the promotion, is there a way for me to get it at this point?

:)

FlukyJoker, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. No Access to Samurai Shodown's Season Pass - Similar Threads - Access Samurai Shodown's

2. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  3. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  4. Restoring Ring Access

in XboX Insiders
    Restoring Ring Access: Hello Insider members! My story in short: My kid deleted my Xbox Insider Account. Everything wiped. My progress, stats, ring access. I was on Beta ring with lot of xp, lot of quests done. Now...
  5. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  6. External Hard Drive not access content

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not access content: After an update (Aug 2019) my Xbox One stopped showing my ext hard drive. I could move it to another USB port and I could see the content but it would not access the content. I tried all the power...
  7. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  8. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  9. Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: I purchased Samurai Shodown from the store page of my Xbox on June 28th being interested in the promotion involving it's Season Pass (if you purchase the game within the first week of its release,...
  10. Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: Hello Xbox Community/Support, i pre ordered Samurai Shodown and also redeemed the season pass through the Store. Now i cant download the new character and the store is asking me to purchase the...