No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

Discus and support No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x TurtleWave, Oct 6, 2019.

1. x TurtleWave
    x TurtleWave Guest

Hi,

After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I do not have access to the DLCs I bought then. I have only the option to pay again. Do you have an idea why this can
    be and how can I fix the problem? Best regards,

:)

x TurtleWave, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Access Black Ops

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live: Hello. I bought 14 days xbox live gold I play Crackdown 3 Wrecking zone without problems But i cant play Call of Duty Black Ops 1 in xbox live Who knows what's the problem? Are servers online?...
  3. Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...: Anyone else having problems ? 25375aa2-b3bd-40db-bf25-072e91238abc
  4. How to access Shadow Man in-game in Call of Duty Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access Shadow Man in-game in Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Hey everyone! If you're wondering how to access Shadow Man in Call of Duty Black Ops 4, you've come to the right place! This guide will provide all the steps you will need to follow to jump into...
  5. Black Ops 4 Preorder Beta Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 Preorder Beta Access: My son downloaded the digital preorder of Black Ops 4. I had the same question as many for how to access the beta offered with pre-order. Once you've downloaded the game you have to search in the...
  6. Black Ops 4 BETA access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 BETA access: I preordered at the Microsoft Store. When will I get an access code to the BETA? 361fecc9-07b8-4294-af4e-4fc04928ac31
  7. My Black Ops 3 CD was stolen and now I don’t have access to it anymore,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Black Ops 3 CD was stolen and now I don’t have access to it anymore,: A few months ago, my father went to a gaming tournament at his school whee he teaches at. While there, someone stole our cd that he brought to use for the tournament. Because it was a CD, and not...
  8. Cant access Black Ops 3 DLC I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Black Ops 3 DLC I already own: I have all of the DLC for this game, Awakening, Eclipse, Descent, Salvation, The Giant Map, and the Nuketown map. Every time I go to play the map it doesnt allow me and says I need to buy them,...
  9. Call of duty: black ops 2 game season pass won't let me access maps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: black ops 2 game season pass won't let me access maps.: I bought the season and I can't access the maps. I have tried redownloading it. I have tried deleting my profile and adding it back. But i don't know what's wrong....
  10. Can't access black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access black ops 2: Ever since I changed my account from a child to parent, I haven't been able to access black ops 2 with xbox live. While changing the account from child to parent I had black ops 2 in my Xbox and I...