No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold)

Discus and support No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a problem since several months, but never got a reply by Xbox Support. I have Xbox Live Gold and can grab all Xbox One titles, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RockinFlamingo1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold)

Hi guys, I have a problem since several months, but never got a reply by Xbox Support. I have Xbox Live Gold and can grab all Xbox One titles, but since a few months already it's impossible to grab the Xbox 360 titles. When I click on them I see the overview
    and info, but I can not "puchase/get" them or download them. I already missed a bunch of titles I wanted to have, but I simply get no reply. Not on the website, not on Social Media. Any idea what the issue is?

Best regards

// Neringa

:)

RockinFlamingo1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

If your Xbox Live Gold subscription has passed, then you no longer have access to the Xbox One titles that you 'redeemed' as part of Games with Gold. The Xbox 360 titles should still be yours to keep though. But the Xbox One games were effectively rented
    for the duration of your Xbox Live Gold membership. I think you should be able to regain access to those titles if/when you renew a Gold member or get Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Free games with gold

If you are using an Xbox gold trial subscription you will not have access to Xbox 360 games with gold titles. You have access to the Xbox one titles as you can only access them while your subscription is active
  4. Allebas Win User

Games with gold question

Hi

You be able to keep them but you won't be able to play them. Unless, your playing on xbox 360. On Xbox 360 you can play games with gold if you dont have a Xbox Live subscription.

From Xbox website:

What happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

On Xbox One, you’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to
    access and play your previously redeemed Games with Gold titles again.

On Xbox 360, any Games with Gold titles that you redeem as an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member are yours to keep, regardless whether you continue your subscription.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games with gold wont work

If they're the Games with Gold for the One, gold is required to continue playing them for free. The 360 games do not require gold to continue playing them.

From the FAQ:

What happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription?

On Xbox One, you’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to
    access and play your previously redeemed Games with Gold titles again.

On Xbox 360, any Games with Gold titles that you redeem as an Xbox Live Gold member are yours to keep, regardless of whether you continue your subscription.
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Lost access to games that I had free with Games with Gold after not renewing Game Pass Ultimate

Hi!

On Xbox One, you’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to access and play your previously redeemed
    Games with Gold titles again.

On Xbox 360, any Games with Gold titles that you redeem as an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member are yours to keep, regardless of whether you continue your subscription.
Thema:

No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold)

1. No access to Xbox 360 titles (Xbox Live Gold) - Similar Threads - access 360 titles

2. Não consigo acessar o navegador do Xbox 360 [I can't access the Xbox 360 browser]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acessar o navegador do Xbox 360 [I can't access the Xbox 360 browser]: bom Dia. estou com dificuldade no aplicativo Internet Explorer no XBOX 360 que diz ( Há um problema no certificado de segurança do site ) como resolver esse problema? Dês de já eu agradeço pelo...
  3. Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access: About 10 days ago I have lost access on my Xbox Live access through my Xbox 360 (been wanting to rekindle my Mass Effect journey during the quarantine). I have changed my Microsoft password over...
  4. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  5. acessar internet no xbox 360 [access internet on xbox 360]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    acessar internet no xbox 360 [access internet on xbox 360]: acessar internet no xbox 360 [access internet on xbox 360] Hey there jcarlospatro, Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get around this error you're experiencing....
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  7. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  8. Xbox 360 Live Gold account access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold account access: Bought live gold, tried connecting to live on both accounts on my Xbox, one says "this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile..." and the other one says "sorry, there's...
  9. GoW Ultimate Edition - no access to earlier 360 titles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Ultimate Edition - no access to earlier 360 titles: Hi there, I purchased the Xbox One GoW Ultimate Edition in November. I am for some reason unable to access any of the other backwards compatible Gears of War titles. Each time I go to the Xbox...
  10. Easy access to 360 titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy access to 360 titles: can you make it so the xbox one takes you to the shop on your website using microsoft edge so you can dowload games you cannot purchase on the xbox one store like assassins creed revelations and...