no active gamer profile?

Discus and support no active gamer profile? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing Indiana Jones 360 on XBox One, I am unable to save progress. I must start a new game every single time. I have an Xbox Live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kim1st, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Kim1st
    Kim1st Guest

no active gamer profile?

When playing Indiana Jones 360 on XBox One, I am unable to save progress. I must start a new game every single time. I have an Xbox Live gold subscription. When we first got out xbox for Christmas, we were able to save games and we had to pick the cloud.
    Now it is not allowing this option, even though I recently added a new Live Gold Subscription. It says I d not have an active gamer profile, even though I'm signed in. Please help.

:)

Kim1st, Feb 9, 2019
  2. SuicydePrincess Win User

Active gamers on here?

that word u can't see is the longer version to lezbo! :p
  3. Kim1st Win User

no active gamer profile?

Worked! I was on chat online for hours and no resolution! Thanks!
  4. SuicydePrincess Win User

Active gamers on here?

You sound like a very cool guy that I might have fun playing with, but... I do play black ops 2 most of the time I am on xbox and I do prefer party chat over game chat, but most of the time we are the full team so it's no big deal. Also I love Zombies. If
    you would like a cool gamer girl friend then add me, if not then meh at least I tried :p... and no Im not a ***!

Oh yeah and I hate minecraft!! lol you mad bro?! :p
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

no active gamer profile?

Hey Kim,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand you are unable to save your 360 game progress even though you were able to do so before. I'd like for you to try removing your 360 profile. You can do this by launching any 360 game and pressing down on the "view"
    and "select" buttons on your controller. This will bring up the Xbox 360 dashboard. Afterwards, simply head on over to your storage settings and look for your "profiles" folder and delete the corresponding Gamertag. Make sure to only delete the profile and
    no save data associated with it. Once you try signing back in, it will redownload your profile. Hope this helps! :D
  6. Beserk58 Win User

Active gamers on here?

Meh not as big on minecraft anymore AND I don't play Black Ops 2. The ball is in your....tennis racket?
Thema:

no active gamer profile?

1. no active gamer profile? - Similar Threads - active gamer profile

2. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...
  3. Panel de actividades no se actualiza [Activity pane not updated]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Panel de actividades no se actualiza [Activity pane not updated]: Hola, desde hace unos días no se actualiza el panel de actividades desde la pestaña comunidad. No salen mis logros ni los de mis amigos, tan solo aparecen capturas y clips de algunos amigos no...
  4. Не активируется подписка [Translation - Subscription not activated]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не активируется подписка [Translation - Subscription not activated]: Добрый день! Не активируется подписка xbox live gold на консоль xbox 360. Выдает ошибку: введенный код не действителен. ------ [Mod Translation - Good day! The xbox live gold subscription to...
  5. If you are a active Halo 5 Gamer then Rebellion Gaming is the place for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you are a active Halo 5 Gamer then Rebellion Gaming is the place for you.: Us we brought the greatest, and we hold strong. A community of gamers to form as a unit known asRebellion Gaming. Our purpose to provide a structure so that no matter if you create maps grind...
  6. Established, active gaming community for casual gamers age 25 and up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Established, active gaming community for casual gamers age 25 and up: We are a Clan for gamers aged 25 & over. We play COD, Destiny, Battlefield, Halo, as well as other titles like World of Tanks, Smite, Neverwinter, and Rainbow 6. We currently have 200+ members and...
  7. Looking for active gamers to join a great online gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active gamers to join a great online gaming community: BD Sports is a community of gamers who have been playing online leagues for over 10 years. We currently host Madden & NBA 2K leagues. We play for fun and friendly competition. On the XBOX 360...
  8. DIRT looking for active gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DIRT looking for active gamers: we re a lvl 11 clan gold clan tag looking for active mature players we do clan battles in the game looking 2 be 1 of the top clans on ghost but have fun 2 we will have practices going over...
  9. Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...: Can someone help me?an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game play ? How is this possible?I have redeemed codes for 28 days xbox live everything works perfectly...
  10. Signed into my 360 account after 3-4 years of not being active and my gamer scoreand ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed into my 360 account after 3-4 years of not being active and my gamer scoreand ...: I had acheivements for borderlands mw3 black ops 1-2 skyrim minecraft assassins creed 3 halo reach halo odst nfs most wanted dragon age one and two saints row 1-3 skate 1&3 fallout 3 batman...