No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

Discus and support No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Psychobells, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Psychobells
    Psychobells Guest

No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and isn't detected by the party. It receives audio from other
    devices, but not the Xbox. She only has one controller so we're not sure if it would work with another controller or not. Any ideas on what may be the issue? Already tried checking for controller updates, restarting the controller, restarting the console,
    checking volume. It's an Xbox One S controller and an Xbox One S. Thanks.

:)

Psychobells, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

I would try another controller if you can get one to test with. It might be that the port is faulty on the old controller.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

4. Koods Win User

Try using a mobile phone to double check that everything is working as it should be, that would indicate a fault with the 3.5mm port on the controller for sure.
  5. Psychobells Win User

She doesn't have a second controller and we're a few hours apart so we can't try with mine or anything, but I have a feeling that may be the issue sadly.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues

This is a link for an article by Turtle Beach for the issue with the Recon 70 headset: Recon 70 - Xbox
    One Audio Issues

I hope that this helps to clear up your problem.

Keep Calm & Game On!
Thema:

1. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party - Similar Threads - audio coming through

2. party and game audio not coming through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and game audio not coming through headset: for the past couple of days my party chat hasnt been coming through my headset , but if i set it to speakers i can hear it through my tv fine . my headset works fine when plugged into my laptop or...
  3. Skype, a way to make audio come through head phones instead of tv speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype, a way to make audio come through head phones instead of tv speakers: I'm using the skype app on xbox one. Is there a way to make it to where the audio comes out of the headphone on the included head set instead of the tv speakers? Yeah its nice to have the audo...
  4. party and game audio not coming through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and game audio not coming through headset: for the past couple of days my party chat hasnt been coming through my headset , but if i set it to speakers i can hear it through my tv fine . my headset works fine when plugged into my laptop or...
  5. No audio or video comes through

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio or video comes through: xbox one works but no audio or video comes through 3d717600-36aa-4bb1-8f71-71758ae2f437
  6. Chat headset game audio coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset game audio coming through: Hi. Today after playing around woth the audio settings i started getting game audio through my chat headset. I reset all the settings to default but this didnt work. I even factory reset mt...
  7. Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through: I'm using a Lunar White XB1 controller with a wireless adapter on Win 10 (with a 3.5 mm jack built in). When I try to get audio through it, only the left audio comes through. Right audio doesn't...
  8. Xbox One Audio coming through TV 'pops'.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio coming through TV 'pops'.: This issue started very recently. Every time I play a game, use an application, or watch videos, the audio coming from the TV will 'pop' here and there. It's just a short burst of interruption,...
  9. Headset Adapter - Tritton Trigger - Game Audio coming through adapter and RCA connector - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Adapter - Tritton Trigger - Game Audio coming through adapter and RCA connector - ...: Would my Tritton Trigger work if i just used the 2.5mm to 3.5mm and plugged the 3.5mm straight in? e5bbf60c-f379-464b-b758-a296c000fe28
  10. Party chat audio coming through TV speakers, not headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat audio coming through TV speakers, not headset: It's unbelievable that this problem still exists.. For people like me who have an Xbox One only for casual gaming, I shouldn't have to go through a damn troubleshooting session every time I turn...