No Audio for the entire game.

Discus and support No Audio for the entire game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play roblox. No audio in title screen of the game. No audio in any game mode. If i switch to another game just GTA or FS19 the audio... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M0N5T3RH17M4N, Sep 15, 2021.

1. No Audio for the entire game.

I am trying to play roblox. No audio in title screen of the game. No audio in any game mode. If i switch to another game just GTA or FS19 the audio works. I have cleared my system cache, Uninstaller and reinstalled the gamez restarted my console, restarted then cleared the cashe then restarted again and still nothing. Im at a loss. Idk whats going on.

:)

M0N5T3RH17M4N, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

I've seen other reports about this and it looks like a problem with the game. If resetting the console to factory defaults doesn't work, I recommend talking to the game developer.

Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

**Do not reset the console without having your account email and password.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

tengo problemas con el audio. Yo oigo pero no me escuchan[Translation-I have problems with the audio. I hear but they don't listen to me]

Hi Algorta22,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having audio issues. We recommend the Guide for

Xbox one party audio
    . Let us know if this is in game chat. As it can be something entirely different then.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. StevenChartrand Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

I bought the XO Sevens and had two issues. 1 was audio drops all the time from the game sound, and 2 was the entire controller froze, but the game kept going. I had ti manually turn off the Xbox One. I returned the headphones because of these issues. The
    audio was terrible and very buggy.
  5. The Xenization Win User

two questions

The Kinzie audio playing is a known issue in the game that may be addressed by a future patch. I'm not entirely sure what the question is for the second part. If you have more questions please head to saintsrow.com for the developers forums.
  6. Ultimategamer1 Win User

headset audio

Hello Flynn if that does not work for you when you are in your settings you can go to "Display and Sound" in your settings and further tweak your audio from there. You can manipulate the volume under the "volume" section. Also there is "Audio Output" where
    you can change the audio settings entirely through your HDMI or your optical audio. I hope this helps your situation.
Thema:

1. No Audio for the entire game. - Similar Threads - Audio entire game

2. Audio output preference now being synced?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio output preference now being synced?: I have 2 systems on the alpha skip ahead, one a XsX and the other being a One S. They both use different settings for audio output but lately (and I can't say which build it started on) the audio...
  3. Dvr audio sync working for me now

in XboX Insiders
    Dvr audio sync working for me now: The Dvr audio sync problem I have complained so much about appears fixed for now. I want to say thank you! Unless it's just coincidence but it's stayed working for a few weeks now, unlike before....
  4. Roblox Xbox Editon audio error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox Editon audio error: Whenever I get on Roblox, it never plays the background music nor the sound when hovering over games. I checked to see if I had the volume down, so I joined a game and the volume was at max level....
  5. Roblox audio on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio on Xbox one: My roblox audio doesn't work and my other games audio do I have even power cycled it and it doesn't work. 198e76a6-2cf6-42d8-a0df-bcf69845a112
  6. Roblox audio not working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio not working on xbox: So I saw a similar thread to this already but I was play Roblox with a friend and my audio stopped working when I restarted my game, so I restarted my Xbox and that didn’t work, I unplugged it and...
  7. I can barely hear anyone on Warzone voice chat no matter what I do to my audio settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can barely hear anyone on Warzone voice chat no matter what I do to my audio settings: Just did the most recent update for COD Warzone and I’ve been having issues again. (No surprise there) I can barely hear anyone or make out what they are saying. I can just hear them, it’s like...
  8. Audio issues since update 9/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues since update 9/11: I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go through speakers anymore and the only time I...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset - Dropping Audio Entirely & Shutting Down Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Dropping Audio Entirely & Shutting Down Xbox: My headset will intermittently drop its connection to the Xbox entirely while still showing that it's on. It will occasionally get raspy and distorted as well with no other solution but to power...
  10. Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely: My headset audio keeps cutting out entirely, and the only way I've found to fix it is to restart my controller, but even then, it usually cuts out again within a minute of restarting it. I've...