No audio in Game Clip recordings

Discus and support No audio in Game Clip recordings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deackon, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Deackon
    Deackon Guest

Evening gamers/developers,

I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it seems like there is a mute button applied to all of my new videos. Anyone having this issue?
    Please respond if possible.

:)

Deackon, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  3. ASSASSYN Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

My clips do not have audio. I just recorded three clips, none of them have audio in titanfall.
  4. CrypticlDeath Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Just encountered this issue for the first time tonight while recording clips via "Xbox Record That" for Titanfall. It's frustrating because I'm pretty sure there is no way to get that audio back for the clips that have already been recorded that are plagued
    by this no audio bug. Hopefully a resolution will be found.
  5. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

6. Your Dead McFly Win User

No audio on recorded clips.

If their game clips, I don't believe they record in-game audio like multiplayer chatter if that's what your referring to.
Thema:

1. No audio in Game Clip recordings - Similar Threads - audio Game Clip

2. Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than...
  3. Audio not linked up correctly on game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not linked up correctly on game clips: For all of my recorded game clips, the audio is not linked up properly to the video. Basically you hear things before they happen and it looks wrong. I do not know how this happened or how to fix...
  4. Audio Delay in game recording Clips.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Delay in game recording Clips.: (Approximately 3-4 weeks ago, everything worked fine.) As I look back at my game clips, the raw footage is just fine and playing smooth.... as long as I'm watching them on the xbox I recorded...
  5. Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 with the Feature Update version 1083, every time I try to trim game clip videos in the Game DVR using the Xbox App (Official) or the Xbox App (Beta) the audio is...
  6. Will Xbox get party chat audio with game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox get party chat audio with game clips?: Soulf Xbox recorded game clips include party chat audio or have an option to have it in the clip or not?, so many times I’ve recorded a clip but realised it would have been a lot better with the...
  7. There is no audio in Grand Theft Auto IV Game DVR clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no audio in Grand Theft Auto IV Game DVR clips: Since GTA IV was made backwards compatible on Xbox One, I noticed that every time I watch a clip recorded with Game DVR, there is no audio. There are no sound problems with Game DVR clips of other...
  8. No Audio in Game DVR Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Audio in Game DVR Clips: Ever since I can remember there has never been audio in my DVR clips from either Xbox One Stream or game on my PC. Far Cry 4 on PC doesn't record audio as I found out a while ago but seeing as...
  9. Audio not linked up correctly on game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not linked up correctly on game clips: For all of my recorded game clips, the audio is not linked up properly to the video. Basically you hear things before they happen and it looks wrong. I do not know how this happened or how to fix...
  10. Add Feature audio recording for game clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Feature audio recording for game clips.: WHAT?!?! No automatic voice over recording???? To my surprise, I found game clips don't record audio. On the PS4, I can either record game play and the voice over records automatically or hit the...