No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio. I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings Minecraft is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesCapellan, Jan 15, 2020.

1. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio.

I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings

Minecraft is not mute in my equalizer settings

I've run the audio troubleshooter with no success

I've reinstalled Minecraft about 8 times now.

Other apps from the microsoft store play audio

My audio driver is up to date.

The only thing that i suspect may have caused this is the fact that i ran this script that i found on a youtube video for optimising windows

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TJp1BE0s_6ZqzeZshiCmxbYNQfpnNXkZ/view

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

JamesCapellan, Jan 15, 2020
  2. ItsJordaannn Win User

Hello,

I've encountered problems similar to what you're currently experiencing. If you could, log into Minecraft and enter a singleplayer world. Once you've loaded into a world, press F3 and S at the same time. This will 'reboot' your sound in a sense. It typically
    resolves any audio related issues with Minecraft. If the problem persists, please let me know.

Thanks! :)
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 No Sound

4. Ken996 Win User

Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store

No, sorry maybe I posted in the wrong section. This is a PC with Windows 10. When I saw "Xbox for Windows 10" I assumed that was referring to the Xbox Live thing I signed into on my Windows 10 PC when I played Minecraft.
  5. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - audio playing Minecraft

2. Audio Output to Controllers When Playing Split-Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Output to Controllers When Playing Split-Screen: When playing split-screen, will the Xbox (or can the Xbox) output individual stereo audio to the corresponding controller during split-screen play? ie: Player 1's stereo sound goes to controller 1...
  3. Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed: I tested this with Spotify and Pandora. Simply just plugging in my headset to the controller and then opening the Guide causes the music volume to boost x10. Moving the volume slider just once...
  4. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one party audio cutting out while playing Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party audio cutting out while playing Xbox 360 games: Whenever I want to play my 360 games while in a Xbox One party chat, the party audio just cuts out. This wasn’t an issue before, but now it is. I’m pretty sure it isn’t my connection, because I...
  6. Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio: without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game? pretty sure it used to work that when i was in...
  7. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...
  8. How to play game audio through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to play game audio through headset?: I bought a headset with mic and plugged it in to a newer controller just fine. However I can't hear the game audio, which is a problem because the headset covers both ears. I went through all the...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  10. Only party audio playing through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only party audio playing through headset?: When I want to play game audio/music through my headset, it dosen't work. The only thing I can hear is party audio. Please help. d95e0c03-3518-4e80-ad75-9813399bf744