No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One

Discus and support No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't hear any music using the Pandora or IHeartRadio app on the Xbox One. The audio works on all other apps except these two. I can see the music... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarmenHudson1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One

I can't hear any music using the Pandora or IHeartRadio app on the Xbox One. The audio works on all other apps except these two. I can see the music playing and if I pause it and hit play again, I can hear a sound bite for a half a second while doing this
    but no sound continues completely.

:)

CarmenHudson1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. MacDaddyWhiteFatAlbe Win User

This question has been asked by many people before and it always seems to get locked eventually to where people can't comment. People have done the power cycling people have uninstalled and reinstalled the app I have two Xbox ones one of them it will not
    work, on the other one it does so the issue is something to do with the Xbox itself not the app.
  3. Zero420override Win User

4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello CarmenHudson1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having audio issues with those 2 music apps.

I would first suggest uninstalling / reinstalling the 2 apps.

Once you've tried that let us know if it helped!

Helpful link:

How to Delete / Download Apps on Xbox console

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
Thema:

1. No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One - Similar Threads - audio Pandora IHeartRadio

2. Xbox Audio through headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio through headphones not working: My xbox audio to my headphones cut out while i was in the middle of youtube. I have HyperX headphones they are nit the problem they work, i plugged them into my phone and they work fine. I tried...
  3. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  4. problems with image and audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with image and audio: this weekend I connected my Xbox to an ambiguous TV when I returned to my house and connected my Xbox as every day I get on the unsupported TV resolution after researching and testing, only 1 of 3...
  5. audio app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    audio app: Does Xbox alpha ring insiders have dts sound unbound yet ? Thanks Jared 9a539233-e404-49ee-a80c-494f69b37030
  6. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  7. Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds: Hi, So i have an original xbox one and yestersay everything was working fine today not so much. My tv has pc speakers plugged into the av audio in, when i switch my tv on the audio comes out of...
  8. Audio Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings: Today I got on and my audio seemed louder than usual. I went to check the audio mixer and it was up so I tried to turn it down, but after I backed out of the slider menu it just went back to the...
  9. Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...: I was playing a dvd with the xboxone which is connected to my t v by an hdmi cable- no cable or sat tv. The audio quit. I changed the hdmi cable to see if that was it and still no audio. The tv...
  10. windows game bar audio issue(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar audio issue(pc): after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the...