No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One

Discus and support No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't hear any music using the Pandora or IHeartRadio app on the Xbox One. The audio works on all other apps except these two. I can see the music... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarmenHudson1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One

I can't hear any music using the Pandora or IHeartRadio app on the Xbox One. The audio works on all other apps except these two. I can see the music playing and if I pause it and hit play again, I can hear a sound bite for a half a second while doing this
    but no sound continues completely.

:)

CarmenHudson1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello CarmenHudson1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having audio issues with those 2 music apps.

I would first suggest uninstalling / reinstalling the 2 apps.

Once you've tried that let us know if it helped!

Helpful link:

How to Delete / Download Apps on Xbox console

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
  5. KnoticalSwag Win User

Sound using streaming apps

This is on an Xbox one. Two off the apps I am experiencing this with are iheartradio and pandora. Neither will play any sound. I have tried restarting the apps and restarting the console. Neither attempt worked.
  6. L3G3NDARYxLIME Win User

no iheartradio?

I hope that apps like iHeartRadio and Pandora will be snap-able and usable in-game. We'll just have to wait and see.
Thema:

1. No audio with Pandora or IHeartRadio on Xbox One - Similar Threads - audio Pandora IHeartRadio

2. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  3. Gears 5 only host has full audio. Win10 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 only host has full audio. Win10 Xbox: Basically what is in the title. 3 of us trying to play the Co-op campaign and everytime one of us hosts the game, the host can hear the full audio - while the two others can only hear a few sound...
  4. Setting my audio sensitivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting my audio sensitivity: Set my audio sensitivity to get the best sound using my headset when I play fortnite please help me,Thanks Halon:) d6b93bf4-d93d-48fa-a751-f49776c251c6
  5. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  6. Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio: Every time i try to play my xbox i have audio issues with hearing crackling noises and the audio disconnecting all together for a second or less at a time. my controller will also lose connection...
  7. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  8. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  9. Gears 5 audio issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 audio issues?: Split from this thread. I'm playing co-op campaign with my wife on xbox, i'm player 2... we got through Act 1 chapter one and when chapter 2 started I no longer have any dialogue audio either...
  10. Gears 5 audio issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 audio issues?: Started Gears 5 today, as you'd expect. Went through the Boot Camp tutorial, noticed that a lot of audio seemed to sound muffled or distant, particularly character dialogue. Upon starting the...