No browse apps option on xbox 360live

Discus and support No browse apps option on xbox 360live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just created a profile on my xbox live. i have been only using CDs to play games on the xbox 360. So now on my live account I'd like to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InayahKhan, Apr 8, 2021.

1. InayahKhan
    InayahKhan Guest

So I just created a profile on my xbox live. i have been only using CDs to play games on the xbox 360. So now on my live account I'd like to download youtube and netflix. But I have no option to browse apps on my xbox live profile. The simple profile has the option but to download apps it asks me to use the xbox live profile and I have no such option there. My dashboard only has "home" "social" "games&apps" and "settings". The "games&apps" has no browse apps option.

I have tried restarting, deleting my profile, creating a new profile. Nothing works. Please help.

:)

InayahKhan, Apr 8, 2021
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Lost Planet 3 gameplay

That bloke from PSM3 and 360live has an unfortunate surname.... Yes, I know, childish of me, but still.... snigger...
  3. Mārtiņš Ābele Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

My xbox live is working, but the option "browse apps" is not available when im logged in xbox live. When im using the xbix when not logged in the option shows up again. Thanks for try!
  4. Emil_Dimov Win User

Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

Hello,

My Xbox 360 isn't giving me the option to browse for apps. I followed your instructions and reinstalled the sys updates. Didn't change a thing.
  5. DominumStige Win User

XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

Hi!

On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag, go to "Apps", and then select "Browse Apps" or
    "Search Apps". Browse or search for the "Red Bull TV app", select the app and
    then select "Download".
  6. mike41062 Win User

how to do you pin in the new xbox one preview update

i have been having the SAME EXACT issue.. when i'm browsing the store on my xbox, no matter what the game or app or category- there is NO option ANYWHERE on their pages to pin the item. And the option used to be there before.. I WANT THE OPTION TO PIN AN
    ITEM, LISTED RIGHT ON THE PAGE FOR THAT ITEM- ON THE XBOX!

sure, you can get around the issue of not having an option to pin anything, by not even using the xbox and just using the smartglass app- but i want to do it with my xbox. please fix the bug- its VERY frustrating!!!
Thema:

1. No browse apps option on xbox 360live - Similar Threads - browse apps option

2. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard: I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home", "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". However if...
  3. Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!: Got my xbox 360 fro a friend! Wanted to download netfilx, but needed Xbox LIVE. After sighing in the option to download netfix and any other media app disappeared. When im not sighed in xbox LIVE,...
  4. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

in XboX Insiders
    ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...: Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. I have just started haveing a issue in the store and went down to where it says browse app...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just started haveing a issue in the store and went down to where it says browse app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  7. Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360: Could someone please help me with this.. I have an xbox 360 and when I'm not signed in to any xbox live account, I can see the app tab and search/browse for apps. However, once I want to download...
  8. Many applications are not found in search or browse apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many applications are not found in search or browse apps.: On my xbox 360, I can not find many advertised applications, either through browse or search. Here are some apps I could not find: ign, twc tv, gaiam tv, muzu.tv, watchup, univision All of these...
  9. Not able to browse or download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to browse or download apps: Hi, I am not able to browse for apps, not even get to the apps market place... How can I download all the streaming apps that now Xbox 360 has for free on the Xbox Live Account?? Help please!!...
  10. Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browse App menu missing on Dashboard: Dear all, Last night I update the XBOX 360 firmware to the latest version. I want to install Youtube App on my xbox but found that there are no Browse App menu on my dashboard. Any idea how can I...