No cambia mi gamertag [Doesn't change my gamertag]

Discus and support No cambia mi gamertag [Doesn't change my gamertag] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ayer pague los 10 euros para cambiarme el gamertag y aun no me a cambiado y me jode que eh pagado para que no cambie ¿alguien sabe por que pasa eso?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EliamAlamo, Apr 3, 2020.

1. EliamAlamo
    EliamAlamo Guest

Ayer pague los 10 euros para cambiarme el gamertag y aun no me a cambiado y me jode que eh pagado para que no cambie ¿alguien sabe por que pasa eso?

[Translation-Yesterday I paid the 10 euros to change the gamertag and still not changed me and me that I have paid so that it does not change does anyone know why that happens?]

:)

EliamAlamo, Apr 3, 2020
  2. EliamAlamo Win User

Me cobro el dinero pero no cambia sigue igual

[Translation-I charge the money but it doesn't change it stays the same]
  3. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

Are you sure that the process goes to the end??

Could you check on your payment that microsoft took the money??
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

A veces mi Gamertag cambia! [PC]

5. RamiFede1 Win User

the most important:

A few days ago I was playing Halo 2 online and noticed that my gamertag, instead of saying RamiFede, said: Ares_54785
  6. RamiFede1 Win User

Google translate:

A month ago I was sending messages with a user, through LIVE playing Halo 2. When I closed the game, the antivirus had jumped.

I opened again the Halo 2, I went to the same server, and in the chat, a user saids, did not accept to such a user who does not remember the name, because it was a hacker.

I realized that user had tried to hack me, not so. But as the virus had jumped, I assumed it was okay and that everything was fine.

I am concerned that: a few days ago I was playing Halo 2 online and noticed that my gamertag, instead of saying RamiFede, said: Ares_54785.

I also play other games on LIVE, but this only happens to me with Halo 2.
Thema:

1. No cambia mi gamertag [Doesn't change my gamertag] - Similar Threads - cambia gamertag Doesn't

2. Cant use Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use Gamertag: Hi i have a gamertag i want to use () but it says that the gamertag isn't allowed what can i do or who can i message to get my gamertag? Kind regards, Rifqi. p.s. Sorry if this is the wrong area...
  3. New Xbox gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox gamertags: I'm trying to use the free gamertag name change to change my gamertag from the website but I have tried repeatedly to get one with a suffix and it just wont give one to me for it. Does anyone...
  4. black listed gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    black listed gamertags: Hello, i recently found out having "i Flo" in your gamertag has been blacklisted. Is there a reason for this because i own a gaming team with that name and found out our newer members are not...
  5. xbox gamertag not allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamertag not allowed?: Hi ive been trying to change my old gamertag on xbox recently and it wont allow me to it isnt taken or anything and it doesnt mean anything wrong i have used the name on everything else youtube...
  6. Xbox Gamertag Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamertag Change: I have paid $10 to change my gamertag and in some places the new gamertag shows up but in others it does not. My xbox profile displays 2 names (my old name and my new name). I went to the text box...
  7. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  8. Two Gamertags/Profiles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Two Gamertags/Profiles?: I just signed up to XBox Game Pass for PC, downloaded and installed the app and also signed up for a Microsoft account etc. I created a gamertag which is gave to me with a #number afterwards and...
  9. Changing Capitalization of Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Capitalization of Gamertag: I would like to simply change the capitalization in my gamertag without having to pay for a replacement. Any suggestions? 7fdcf4a3-348c-4937-a8f9-d137d6b5b4c5
  10. Why I can't change my gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't change my gamertag??: Why I can't change my gamertag if I live in country other than US??? 5e3b49ed-66fe-414c-9de9-95bc659aaea6