No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!

Discus and support No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; More options are always a good thing. If the feature is available we can choose to use it or not. fb07e1ed-46eb-48ce-bcd2-f43a24ebf468 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oDarth Plagueis, Nov 5, 2019.

1. No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!

More options are always a good thing. If the feature is available we can choose to use it or not.

:)

oDarth Plagueis, Nov 5, 2019
  2. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

What 2 player (same console) games are there?

that's actually kinda tough...there are plenty of multiplayer co-op games, but couch single player co-op is a bit of a dying breed unfortunately (as well as an oxymoron). left 4 dead, any halo, army of two, fable, and any lego are definites. i think gears
    of war, crackdown, saints row, and far cry 4 might have split screen single player as well...
  4. Auswulf Win User

Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection four player split-screen?

Halo CE and Halo 2 the campaign is 2 player co op and 4 player multiplayer. Halo 3 and Halo 4 I believe are 4 player co op campaign and multiplayer.
  5. BowenB23 Win User

I totally agree with you on Fallout 76. I really wish that never happened and we got a proper single player Fallout game.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Co-op could be great, depending on implementation. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with having the option to play co-op and / or multi-player. If someone doesn't enjoy a certain mode, then they don't have to play them. Keep in mind, some might enjoy
    them.

My only concern, especially when it comes to multi-player is that it feels tacked out. If a Fable 4 is actually being made, and they decide on including online modes, then I want them to be fleshed out, fun experiences. Personally, I enjoy single player
    campaigns, but I also like to dabble in some PvE modes and the occasional PvP modes.
Thema:

1. No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4! - Similar Threads - multiplayer Fable

2. Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?: Hello, me and a friend bought the Game Pass for PC, installed Zoo Tycoon and wanted to play together. Neither of us could join the other and we got the error message (roughly translated) : a...
  3. Xbox Live Multiplayer Down 9:41 CST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Multiplayer Down 9:41 CST: Persistent Error Message: "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox LIVE" All other Xbox live services working. 5ba88e63-f45b-4b27-9d9c-aa9bbd6bba4c
  4. Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option: So I was excited to get the new version of AoE and got a couple friends talked into reliving our childhood, and I go to load up the game and get an error stating "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your...
  5. stardew valley multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stardew valley multiplayer: have stardew on pc thru steam, and on xbox one, with the 1.3 update for xbox can multiplayer be played between these two or strictly pc to pc and console to console? thanks....
  6. modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer: I have installed modern warfare and the multiplayer pack, but I am only able to play combat training when I try to get into the multiplayer. How can I play online?...
  7. nat strict multiplayer xbox live on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nat strict multiplayer xbox live on windows 10: i have a new msi infinite a 8sd 499EU, is pre-installed Windows 10 home editoin, i have afirewall activeted,and have apply a dmz on my ip computer, but i have ever Nat strict...
  8. Fable III multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III multiplayer issues: Hello. My problem is that I cannot play on multiplayer mode in Fable III, it keeps saying "To access this option, you need to be signed in to Xbox LIVE with an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. You will...
  9. Fable 3 multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 multiplayer Issues: i recently downloaded Fable 3 for my Xbox one and i tried to play the multiplayer mode with my bro on the same console. But it doesn’t seem like my progress is carrying over to his world that I’m...
  10. Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem: I wasn't exactly sure where to put this thread, but I've been having issues with Fable 3's multiplayer on my Xbox One. When I first gained access to the Multiplayer room I was able to check out...