No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!

Discus and support No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; More options are always a good thing. If the feature is available we can choose to use it or not. fb07e1ed-46eb-48ce-bcd2-f43a24ebf468 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oDarth Plagueis, Nov 5, 2019.

1. No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!

More options are always a good thing. If the feature is available we can choose to use it or not.

:)

oDarth Plagueis, Nov 5, 2019
  2. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

What 2 player (same console) games are there?

that's actually kinda tough...there are plenty of multiplayer co-op games, but couch single player co-op is a bit of a dying breed unfortunately (as well as an oxymoron). left 4 dead, any halo, army of two, fable, and any lego are definites. i think gears
    of war, crackdown, saints row, and far cry 4 might have split screen single player as well...
  4. Auswulf Win User

Is Halo: The Master Chief Collection four player split-screen?

Halo CE and Halo 2 the campaign is 2 player co op and 4 player multiplayer. Halo 3 and Halo 4 I believe are 4 player co op campaign and multiplayer.
  5. Yohan Goose Win User

Fable 2 was great and hopefully they can revisit that type of ttime period rather than the "industrial age" of fable 3
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

With games like Fable, i do prefer to play it solo
Thema:

1. No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4! - Similar Threads - multiplayer Fable

2. Unavailabe to connect multiplayer service and live weather service on FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Unavailabe to connect multiplayer service and live weather service on FS2020: Hi! I have renewed my comuputer and tried to play FS2020. However the problems is occured that booting FS2020 is smoothly but I can't use online services like multi player or live weather. I have...
  3. Multiplayer won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer won't work.: I bought a xbox live 3 month redeem card Friday . I entered it with a new profile that was provided by Microsoft. I log in and it will get the place that showes:" Campaign,Multiplayer, CO-OP, and...
  4. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account: My minecraft will not allow me to play with other people because of how “my microsoft account is set up” i’ve continually went into the setting trying to fix the issue but nothing’s changed....
  5. Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu: I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed within a week but it started again last week but...
  6. Astroneer multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer multiplayer not working: Yesterday i have played with 2 of my friends on a coop save and it all worked fine. But today the host launched the save and we were not able to connect to his session whatever we tried (switching...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack won't install: So, this happened like two weeks ago, and I was told by the Activision community that it was an Xbox problem, so I'm asking it here. So, my personal Xbox account doesn't own Modern Wardfare (MW),...
  8. Fable III multiplayer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III multiplayer issues: Hello. My problem is that I cannot play on multiplayer mode in Fable III, it keeps saying "To access this option, you need to be signed in to Xbox LIVE with an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. You will...
  9. Fable 3 multiplayer Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 multiplayer Issues: i recently downloaded Fable 3 for my Xbox one and i tried to play the multiplayer mode with my bro on the same console. But it doesn’t seem like my progress is carrying over to his world that I’m...
  10. Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Multiplayer Problem: I wasn't exactly sure where to put this thread, but I've been having issues with Fable 3's multiplayer on my Xbox One. When I first gained access to the Multiplayer room I was able to check out...