No communication through mic.

Discus and support No communication through mic. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My son has xbox live but was recently reported by 'a friend' and banned from communication, which has now finished. Since this ban, he still cant talk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by georgehenry(2), Jan 7, 2019.

1. No communication through mic.

My son has xbox live but was recently reported by 'a friend' and banned from communication, which has now finished. Since this ban, he still cant talk to his friends through his mic. We thought it was his new wireless headset which he got for xmas, but
    he cant even get his old headset to work.

I am wondering if its something to do with his original ban. Can anyone help with this?

:)

georgehenry(2), Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

No communication through mic.

1. No communication through mic. - Similar Threads - communication through mic

2. Being Communications Banned for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being Communications Banned for no reason.: I was banned because i messaged a guy telling him i was reporting him for teaming in solos. Which ended up him and his friends reporting me for no reason and getting banned? How do I get unbanned...
  3. 24 hour communication ban not lifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 hour communication ban not lifting: Okay, so yesterday I received notice that I was being issued a temporary communication suspension because I sent a child a message that upset them. Okay, whatever. I've waited it out, but would...
  4. Communication enforcement ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication enforcement ban: Hi is it possible to get a7 day ban lifted as i didnt send the message gor which im banned? i came home the following day to gind out my son had sent it and im being punished. Thx Max...
  5. 14 day communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day communications ban: I have gotten a 14 day ban on my communications for saying one bad word to a person that got the best of me in the heat of the moment i honestly think it is really unfair considering i have to pay...
  6. COMMUNICATION BAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMMUNICATION BAN: I play one game, that's GTA Online. I host over hundred events per year, i talk DAILY to hundreds of people, meet ten thousands of 'm per year... And this one or two times that i call a trolling...
  7. Blocking communications through Xbox live for offensive language but games have the same ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking communications through Xbox live for offensive language but games have the same ...: I've been a Xbox live gold subscription member for 10 years now 31 years old and I play video games that are rated M for Mature mostly. But for the 2nd time in a year and 9 months my...
  8. Suddenly I am not able to communicate through a microphone for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly I am not able to communicate through a microphone for some reason: Yesterday I noticed no one in the xbox live party could hear me although I was not muted. It carried through into today so I tried a new controller, talking through skype, hard resetting the xbox...
  9. Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset: I was using my Xbox One chat headset and it was working fine and one day my controller turned off and my console went into idle mode and I have lost the ability to use my microphone through my...
  10. I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text?: idk what happened I play couple days a week when I'm off work and other ppl play on my account through the days I work and watch Netflix etc, anyways I got on today hoping to play with couple...