No Confirmation Email

Discus and support No Confirmation Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just ordered a Xbox series s and have already paid for it and the order history says that it is pending but I have not gotten a confirmation email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarcoWinkler1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. No Confirmation Email

I just ordered a Xbox series s and have already paid for it and the order history says that it is pending but I have not gotten a confirmation email

:)

MarcoWinkler1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Confirm email

Hello kizky,

Our reports indicate that we have not been able to deliver messages to your address. While this does not negatively impact Rewarding, it may cause you to miss messages from our program. We are currently investigating why some users are receiving this warning. We'll
    update you here with our findings.
  3. EVAMASTER12345 Win User

Email confirmation!!

There are numerous confirmation emails that we never received!!! VERY annoying!!! My son has three games he has signed up to play and cant because I can't confirm the email address!!!!! he's not a happy camper!!!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

No confirmation email

Hello Bodington Bear,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a pre-order. The confirmation email will not come until it is paid for. Personally have pre-ordered the one as well and no email. The console will be charged 10 days before release usually.
    So around Oct. 30th or 31st. You then should get an email after the payment goes through.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Confirm email

Hello kizky,

We have disabled the yellow light notification, and removed it from user's pages. To be clear, this notification was not an alert indicating an issue with Rewarding. We apologies for the confusion this notice may have caused.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

confirming email

Hello BlackRazir,

We have disabled the yellow light notification, and removed it from user's pages. To be clear, this notification was not an alert indicating an issue with Rewarding. We apologies for the confusion this notice may have caused.
Thema:

No Confirmation Email

1. No Confirmation Email - Similar Threads - Confirmation Email

2. Help!! How long does it take a refund confirmation email to send?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!! How long does it take a refund confirmation email to send?: So I messed up!! I accidentally cancelled my order for the Xbox series X that I FINALLY scored. I want to cancel the refund!!!! I am reading that I should be receiving an email where I can tell...
  3. Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...: Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here'' option doesn't work and I can't change the email. 74a22cd1-9f6e-4ccd-a2cc-0727c06f941a
  4. has anyone who purchased an xbox series s/x received email confirmation from Microsoft yet?

in XboX Insiders
    has anyone who purchased an xbox series s/x received email confirmation from Microsoft yet?: i haven’t yet, and it seems at least a few others haven’t either. submitted by /u/darkprophet2088 [link] [comments]
  5. I haven't receive a confirmation email for a xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't receive a confirmation email for a xbox series s: if i havent received a confirmation email how would this affect the order, will i need to wait for the email to come through for it to be shipped? it is up on my order history but i am concerned...
  6. No confirmation email

in XBoX on Consoles
    No confirmation email: I ordered the series x yesterday but got no confirmation email but it took the money out of my bank account so im wondering if it actually went through or not 1cdf05fe-0840-4ea0-aadf-ad4f82e34654
  7. No confirmation email

in XBoX on Consoles
    No confirmation email: I preordered the Xbox Series X the moment I could and managed to get one from Microsoft however I haven't had an email confirmation whatsoever. When I go onto my order history on my microsoft...
  8. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  9. I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...: So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to purchase live for that account. I have a main...
  10. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...