No connection since 24 hours

Discus and support No connection since 24 hours in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I can't connect to my account since 24 hours. Does somebody know how I could fix it ? c9784400-d6b9-48f4-be44-92d79ed27cb4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iznogood Vizir, Nov 16, 2014.

1. No connection since 24 hours

hi I can't connect to my account since 24 hours. Does somebody know how I could fix it ?

:)

Iznogood Vizir, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    the death of used games

[quote user="JT THE GAME"]

its going to check once every 24 hours so that is not exactly going to be heavy on anyone's connection

[/quote]At the time you wrote your previous post, that was true, but now they've changed it. You will only need a one time connection when you set up your system. You no longer will need to connect once every 24 hours.

Dirty Loco, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Netflix

Have you waited 24 hours since you signed up? These things usually take 24 hours or less to show up.

NathanielLarson, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Toska Sonic Win User

Xbox one and disabled people?

Also since you need to connect every 24 hours does this mean people in the army cant play their xbox regularly?
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

Netflix

Have you waited 24 hours since you signed up? These things usually take 24 hours or less to show up.
  6. The Papa Moon Win User

Ban

Yeah 7/24/2016. I should be able to since it's over 24 hours
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Xbox One haters

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

What's with the blatant lying now?
    If you don't do the 24 hours online check-up daily you're unable to play. No offline play.

-

Stop trying to defend it.

[/quote]

I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing out that you are blatantly lying.

There most certainly is offline play on the xbox one. Up to 24 hours of it with out connecting to xbl. After 24 hours you need to connect once and then you can if you wish disconnect and play for another 24 hours offline.

What you are saying is nothing more than a stupid lie since every one already knows the truth.
  8. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

day one update

The "every 24 hour" connectivity has been long diminished since the policy U-turn.

As for the poor speeds, you'll just need to speak to your broadband provider about that.
Thema:

No connection since 24 hours

1. No connection since 24 hours - Similar Threads - connection since hours

2. my wifi connection is getting disconnected since installing an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wifi connection is getting disconnected since installing an external hard drive: I have an Xbox One and just purchased a Toshiba 1TB external hard drive. It connects ok and initially everything seems ok but the wifi connection randomly gets disconnected and the only solution...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  4. Xbox live impossible to connect since 1 week

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live impossible to connect since 1 week: Hi ! how can i play online ? I dont know if i am the only person in this case. Imposisble to connect to the live and play online. XB 1S i am based in china and it was working before !...
  5. Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night: What is going on?? I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo. 8c58b31c-9c45-42c0-a193-1d36690b22e9
  6. My son can't connect to the XBox 360 since he enabled 2-factor authentication

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can't connect to the XBox 360 since he enabled 2-factor authentication: After my suggestion, my son enabled two-factor authentication on his Live account. Now, he undusted the Xbox 360 and wanted to connect. Because it does not support two-factor authentication, he...
  7. Still unable to connect to Xbox Live since Tuesday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still unable to connect to Xbox Live since Tuesday: Hello I have been unable to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One S since Tuesday afternoon, despite many attempts shutting down both my router and console. I have been on Xbox Live since I got my...
  8. since problems with xbox live recently I now get an error code and cannot connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    since problems with xbox live recently I now get an error code and cannot connect to live: I have an xbox 360 and about 2 weeks ago ( a little more now) my console has been unable (90% of the time anyway) to connect to xbox live. I can sometimes connect for about 10-20 mins before it...
  9. Xbox live Imposible to connect since yesterday night

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Imposible to connect since yesterday night: Xbox live status says "Status Ok", not network issue. tested on wireless, wired (directly form modem) I tried to contact Microsoft Support by chat or by phone but after 1 hour nobody gets the...
  10. Can connect to XBox Live since a few hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to XBox Live since a few hours: Alright, problem. Cant connect, i tried all kind of things like swapping the router, restarting router, changing DNS settings. I cant connect to Xbox Live but my Xbox One says i have a working...