No connection

Discus and support No connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; No connection cant not connect to wireless network and cant see me connection daf53223-d853-4a85-babd-2c9b85b7b763 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fortnitegoat52, Jun 3, 2018.

1. No connection

No connection
    cant not connect to wireless network and cant see me connection

:)

Fortnitegoat52, Jun 3, 2018
  2. L3GT
    L3GT Guest
    Connection lost

I'm guessing your playing Advanced Warfare? Sure it doesn't say "Connection to the host has been lost" which means, obviously, that you can no longer connect to the games host? I'm pretty sure the reason it will kick you from games is because you have an overly high ping (in excess of 200ms I think). Try looking for games hosted in your local area, because from the sound of it you and your friend are joining games that are being hosted by players in other states/countries, which will have an impact on your connection and occasionally have you kicked. Happens to me all the time on BF and CSGO

L3GT, Jun 3, 2018
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Jun 3, 2018
  4. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  5. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  6. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  7. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  8. WIREMONKEY Win User

Connected But Not Connected

I have this problem -- and believe I've tried everything in the universe to get around it.
Thema:

No connection

1. No connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. Xbox losing connecting / port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing connecting / port forwarding: Please help! I have yet to be able play my xbox for more than 15 minutes at a time for the past week. It will not stay connected to the internet. I've put in the necessary ports on my...
  3. Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT: [img] [img] I have tried all XBOX solution pages. I have tried everything, changing teredo address, uninstalling reinstalling teredo, FORMATTING MY PC FOR THE THIRD TIME. I paid for my games...
  4. [Translation-Problem connecting to the game]בעיה בהתחברות למשחק

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Translation-Problem connecting to the game]בעיה בהתחברות למשחק: שלום רב, אתמול ה17/1 הבן שלי שיחק ללא בעיה Fifa 20 היום ה18/1 הוא לא מצליח להתחבר. רשום לו שהוא לא מחובר או ליין. החיבור לרשת הבית תקין. גם לאחר שעשה שוב סטי ג הוא לא מצליח לתחבר למשחק. מה...
  5. Can't connect to a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to a specific person: Hi, I can join multi-player games but I can't join games with a specific person. She also can join multi-player games but can't join games with me. We can join a party with each other and talk....
  6. My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox: Every time I try to play a game on my Android the button layouts are completely different. But when I try it out on my Xbox it's normal. Does anyone have this problem? submitted by...
  7. No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.: For some reason there is no way to connect phone app to Xbox One. - I already stream Xbox One to Windows 10 with no problems. - Everything is 100% on Network, including Open NAT. - My phone is...
  8. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  9. connection en ligne [Mod Translation - online connection]

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection en ligne [Mod Translation - online connection]: Bonjour, nous sommes 3 sur le même réseau wifi . 2 des XBOX sont capable de jouer ensemble, par contre moi lorsque je veux rejoindre ou envoyer une invitation cela me ramène au menu store, comme...
  10. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I have a My Book 2TB Hard drive and I've had it for about 5 years now hooked up to my xbox one. I went to play on it today and in the middle of a cut scene to the game I was playing, it died out...