No "Content Assigned to other console" notification?

Discus and support No "Content Assigned to other console" notification? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First of all, I'd like to thank Judge Bergan for a well illustrated guide on Xbox.com regarding content licence transfers. However, I am wondering, Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by State Azure, Jun 6, 2014.

1. State Azure
    State Azure Guest

First of all, I'd like to thank Judge Bergan for a well illustrated guide on Xbox.com regarding content licence transfers. However, I am wondering, Why I haven't received the "Content Assigned to other console" notification?. Reading your guide, I
    have followed the "License Transfers - New Consoles" and "Basics - Pre License Transfer" paragraphs and pro-actively performed the specified actions. HELP!

P.S. Many thanks in advance for your time. : )

:)

State Azure, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Avatar item is "Assigned to other console."

I have the same problem, I've selected download all, but only time will tell whether it worked or not.

Timeless Atom, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

Assigned to Other Console

Hello all,

Disregard, as I believe I've resolved the issue by following the instructions I found

here

My only remaining question is with respect to content licenses. The Avatar shirt I attempted to download and had the "Assigned to Other Console" message appear, is its license tied to my previous console or my current one?

Note I did a console license transfer over a month ago when I got my Xbox 360 E console, however this Avatar shirt was a new redemption of a few days ago.

Thank you!
  5. isaacboi808 Win User

assigned to other console?

I just clicked "A" on it and clicked the "download now" button.. lol
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Thanks for your replies all!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Yes, it'll be assigned to the console it was downloaded on.

To stop the "Assigned to another console" message, queue up a download, then on your active downloads list on the console select the download by pressing A and choose "Download All Items".
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

[quote user="Mistress Sara"]

Hi there,

On the 360 the license is tied to the first console it's downloaded on, reguardless of which console the download is assigned to.

-

I hope this helps.

[/quote]

Hello Mistress Sara,

Thank you for your reply! So to confirm, it would be licensed to my current Xbox 360 E console since the "Assigned to other Console" error came up when I redeemed the code online, correct?
Thema:

1. No "Content Assigned to other console" notification? - Similar Threads - Content Assigned console

2. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  3. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  4. Cannot access content in Films & Tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access content in Films & Tv: I am trying to watch prison break, a series that I purchased and own and I am getting an error code 0x80190191 saying "Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and...
  5. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  6. purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191: I can't play any of my purchased movies or TV shows, and keep getting the error code 0x80190191 with the message that a username and password are required. I have signed out and back in to my...
  7. Xbox One->Xbox One X: Previous Purchased or Owned Content Needing to be Bought Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One->Xbox One X: Previous Purchased or Owned Content Needing to be Bought Again: So I had this scenario a while back when I first got my Xbox One X. I was starting things up and I was given the option to download all the games I had on the old Xbox One that stayed with my...
  8. Superhub 2: It says on my Xbox one we can't get content blocks at the moment they should be...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: It says on my Xbox one we can't get content blocks at the moment they should be...: Superhub 2: It says on my Xbox one we can't get content blocks at the moment they should be back soon how long Hey InitialCrayon Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We...
  9. Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received: I bought the tricentennial fallout 76, and did not receive any of the in-game content. I bought it on the microsoft store on my xbox one. I downloaded it and it seems i have not received it. I...
  10. Transferring content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring content.: I really need help. I've been trying to transfer all content under my name on Terraria on 360 to a different storage device, but since a lot of it has the same name, it won't let me move it unless...