No cover art for Trine!

Discus and support No cover art for Trine! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I just purchased Trine Ultimate Edition for Xbox One and run into a little problem, Trine 1, 2 and 3 don't have any cover art so It only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProjectMyst, Mar 5, 2020.

1. ProjectMyst
    ProjectMyst Guest

No cover art for Trine!

Hi Everyone

I just purchased Trine Ultimate Edition for Xbox One and run into a little problem, Trine 1, 2 and 3 don't have any cover art so It only shows a green cover. The same thing happens under achievements. On the official club page its blank, and on xbox.com
    it only shows a screenshot instead of the cover art.

Does anyone know what's going with these titles?

Screenshot of my game library:

No cover art for Trine! [​IMG]

:)

ProjectMyst, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

No cover art for Trine!

Yeah I looked them up in the store and for the xbox one version no cover art. The 360 versions had cover art. Guessing someone forgot something.
  3. DanMen334 Win User

No cover art for Trine!

it may be some visual bug trying to restart your console
  4. ProjectMyst Win User

No cover art for Trine!

Actually, they just added the cover arts this morning so that good :)

[​IMG]
  5. KillaRh1no Win User

No cover art for Trine!

This happens from time to time for me eventually it updates itself maybe because I'm on the preview program. Not sure.
  6. ProjectMyst Win User

No cover art for Trine!

Do you happen to know how we go about reporting it so they can update it?
Thema:

No cover art for Trine!

1. No cover art for Trine! - Similar Threads - cover art Trine

2. Star Ocean Cover Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Ocean Cover Art: Hi I'm having a problem with Star Ocean Cover art showing up correctly on xbox one, I've been trying to contact the support team over on twittre for almost two month now, but for some reason they...
  3. Xbox Games not showing Cover Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games not showing Cover Art: So on my Xbox 360 some games aren’t showing the cover and I was wondering how do I get it to show? The games in question are: Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 (Original), Halo Combat Evolved and some...
  4. Xbox 360 Games Cover Art

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Cover Art: Hello I'm having a problem where same games cover art will not show up on the Xbox 360, more and more games are being taken of sale and because the xbox 360 doesn't store cover art locally I'm...
  5. Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing: Ok, since we have 2 similar topics up, but no solution to the topic in question, I am making this post in the hopes this gets addressed. So, around the last update on 360, most of the games in...
  6. Xbox Live Arcade cover art not showing in My Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Arcade cover art not showing in My Games: So here's the deal... I've had my retail copy of DuckTales: Remastered already installed onto my Xbox 360 hard drive, and I recently downloaded the demo for the Xbox Live Arcade version. Next...
  7. Ninja Gaiden Black has no cover art / Searching-returned entry can't merge with installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden Black has no cover art / Searching-returned entry can't merge with installed: Recently I bought Ninja Gaiden Black on the marketplace but the game doesn't show any cover art on my Xbox 360. [img] The "Game Details" shows no detail (Rate, Pin, Gallery, Compatibility),...
  8. So I was playing Skyrim and this was the cover art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I was playing Skyrim and this was the cover art: Can someone explain this? http://i.imgur.com/zw8Uksa.png e1ad3074-ee77-43eb-b23e-7282c7862fc4
  9. Xbox Live Arcade cover art not showing in My Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Arcade cover art not showing in My Games: So here's the deal... I've had my retail copy of DuckTales: Remastered already installed onto my Xbox 360 hard drive, and I recently downloaded the demo for the Xbox Live Arcade version. Next...
  10. Media Player Cover Art

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player Cover Art: Does Xbox One support this yet or is there a way to format a picture to work with it. Is there a type of pic (jpg, png) that would make the cover art come up? Thank you...