No credits from store purchases

Discus and support No credits from store purchases in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; As the time gets closer to the switch I looked.. I have gotten no credit for any of my microsoft store purchases. Just this month I made some... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by wickedZ1, May 15, 2018.

1. wickedZ1
    wickedZ1 Guest

As the time gets closer to the switch I looked.. I have gotten no credit for any of my microsoft store purchases. Just this month I made some purchases, nothing. Then looking back over the course of time I have never gotten any credit for purchases through
    the store.

:)

wickedZ1, May 15, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing points for in store purchase

There are currently no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware. Generally if there is, the purchase has to be made from microsoftstore.com. Retail store purchases are not eligible.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    6k Reward Bonus Email 2 Days after 100$ Walmart Pre-Order

The offer has actually been listed since the 1st. The emails are just late going out. Only purchases made from the Xbox Store are eligible. Since the purchase was made from Walmart, there is no way to receive credits for the purchase.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello wickedZ1,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello wickedZ1,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  7. Smwutches Win User

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing points for in store purchase

There are currently no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware. Generally if there is, the purchase has to be made from microsoftstore.com. Retail store purchases are not eligible.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can you use the money from rewards credits to renew xbox live membership?

No. Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card from a store.
  10. Nixelplex Win User

I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

You can't use your Microsoft credit to purchase live. You either need to have a credit card on file or purchase an xbox live card from a retail store.
Thema:

1. No credits from store purchases - Similar Threads - credits store purchases

2. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?: So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I have more than enough store credits, but now...
  3. Why don't purchases from phsical Microsoft Stores count towards rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why don't purchases from phsical Microsoft Stores count towards rewards credits?: I recently bought a laptop from the Microsoft store in LA and used my microsoft ID for the purchase and they said that it would count towards the rewards. It has been over a month and still...
  4. Have purchased games on the store but received no rewards credit for it?

in XBoX Rewards
    Have purchased games on the store but received no rewards credit for it?: I registered for the rewards program back in December and since they have probably purchased about 100 dollars worth of games but I see no record of that on my account review?...
  5. Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store?: Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store? I have earned many, many achievements and purchase a few games on the xbox store, but i have only earned...
  6. Did not receive credit for Store purchases, please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive credit for Store purchases, please help: I purchased 34 movies on Feb 21 from the store. Each said it would provide $5 credit by march 7, for a total $170, as part of an Oscar special. I have not received the credit. I talked to...
  7. Never got $10 credit for purchasing Gears of War 4 using Paypal on Windows Store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got $10 credit for purchasing Gears of War 4 using Paypal on Windows Store.: I purchased GOW4 using paypal for the $10 promotion but never got it 48579265-a102-40a3-ab44-88cee0f30eac
  8. using account credit to purchase on Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    using account credit to purchase on Xbox store: went to purchase game "confirm purchase" pressed game downloaded no in-between screen to say "would you like to use credit on account" no refunds receipt received - full cost charged to...
  9. credit card doesn't work when purchasing in XBOX store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    credit card doesn't work when purchasing in XBOX store: I recently changed the credit card number in my Microsoft account. Now when I try to by a game in the Xbox store, after logging in, it asks to add a payment method. After I've done that it asks...
  10. Purchasing Free Games/DLC in the store requires a credit card.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing Free Games/DLC in the store requires a credit card.: This used to not be the case Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice I do not own a credit card or a debit card so I can't download anything free on the marketplace. Is this a bug? Or is this the...