No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I encountered an issue and couldn’t figure out any workaround. The setup: - Xbox Cloud Gaming - Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antoine Caillot, Jul 2, 2022.

1. No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

Hello,

I encountered an issue and couldn’t figure out any workaround.

The setup:

- Xbox Cloud Gaming

- Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year

- I do not own any Xbox

- I do not have a computer with Windows installed

- Navigator: Safari + Google Chrome

The problem:

The mouse appeared on the top left corner and the cursor usable with the controller disappeared. Thus I can’t navigate through the menu.

Considered links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/no-cursor-on-flight-simulator-2020/1eb3f1ca-d1e1-4c88-a3f8-528d44e7d837

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/mouse-disappears/437173/22

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2021/07/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-pc-cursor-bug/

Is there a way to fix the problem? Is there a way to delete the data from the game on my Xbox Cloud Gaming account?

Best regards

:)

Antoine Caillot, Jul 2, 2022
  2. DariusProkopowicz Win User

Hi,

I have the same problem only in Flight sim 2020. there is no option to start tje game,

Im using xbox 360 controler.

Regards,

Darius
  3. Antoine Caillot Win User

Hi George,

Indeed, it is not listed. And indeed, it doesn’t mean it is incompatible.

As I stated earlier: I could have played for several minutes before the bug appear.

I played with other games and it worked really fine! This, the controller is not the root of the problem.

Actually the problem comes from the game itself, I think. And since there is no way to plug a mouse to solve the problem: I am trapped.
  4. Georges C. Win User

the truth is that the PS5 command is not listed as compatible, does not mean that it does not work.

Ps4 control is on the list, but there may still be incompatibilities with certain games.

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox?

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the problem may come from the game, or even from xCloud, but we have no way of knowing, at this point the option would be to acquire a control from Microsoft or another compatible.
  6. Antoine Caillot Win User

Hi Ricardo, thank you for your answer.

I use a PlayStation 5 DualSense controller, which seem to be compatible since it was an advised controller from several blog articles and, more importantly, which with I could have played for several minutes without any problem before the bug appears.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - cursor Flight Simulator

2. lock mouse cursor in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lock mouse cursor in minecraft bedrock: how do i lock mouse cursor while playing in minecraft bedrock edition a7b31b97-78fa-4d23-bb2b-102ec1e1bedc
  3. Edge Browser Cursor No Longer Disappears

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Browser Cursor No Longer Disappears: In the latest alpha skip ahead xbox series x When watching videos and switching to full screen and turning off the controller the cursor no longer fades out of the screen. Now it teleports and...
  4. Xbox Controller Issue - Same as everyone else - Can't Type without Cursor jumping and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue - Same as everyone else - Can't Type without Cursor jumping and...: I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else with my Xbox controller. At the home screen, the controller jumps all over the place. I have to try and trick the controller to type something....
  5. Roblox cursor can't access the bottom right part of the window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox cursor can't access the bottom right part of the window: So, I'm on Windows 11 and was playing Roblox. I entered a driving game and went to buy a car in the game. I tried to click the buy button, but the Roblox cursor would stop, and the normal mouse...
  6. Please add Mouse cursor for Xbox Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Please add Mouse cursor for Xbox Dashboard: As the title says. It would be great to be able to navigate the dashboard not just with the keyboard but the mouse too! submitted by /u/Enigmaraff [link] [comments]
  7. Weird CPU and GPU stuttering when moving cursor in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird CPU and GPU stuttering when moving cursor in games: So, when I move cursor in games my CPU and GPU usage go down by a lot. But whenever I hold right click or left click it does not happen at all. This has been going on for about 7 months now... If...
  8. Getting controller to not move the cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting controller to not move the cursor: I'm using my laptop with virtual desk top to stream to my oculos quest 2 to play Xbox game Fallout New Vegas. The streaming is going fine. My issue is How do I get the cursor arrow to not move...
  9. When in Minecraft Windowed mode desktop cursor is active as well as game cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When in Minecraft Windowed mode desktop cursor is active as well as game cursor: Hello, I am experiencing the same issue as this question here. I am playing the windows 10 version of Minecraft that I got from the Microsoft store on my windows 10. When I am playing in...
  10. No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020: Hello, I downloaded Flight Simulator 2020 for xbox from Gamepass, my xbox is series S. For some reason I don't get the cursor that is supposed to be moved around with the left stick, hence I am...