No damage given

Discus and support No damage given in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; No damage given Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue? bbae8d08-1059-4c7f-825b-dd19c8ae77ef Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nicholaspetroff1, Jul 31, 2019.

1. No damage given

No damage given
    Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue?

:)

nicholaspetroff1, Jul 31, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

No damage given

Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue?
  3. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

Sliverbacks.

so, insane horde... does it increase enemy health or your damage given?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Damaged Xbox Ones?

Microsoft has never given away damaged Xboxes. There was a video on Youtube about it, but it wasn't real.
  5. SquareFantasy Win User

(Minor Spoilers) Any Good Potion Recipes???

I like the four or five effect poisons:

• Damage Health + Damage Magicka + Damage Magicka Regen + Lingering Stamina Damage: Butterfly Wing + Human Heart + Nightshade
    • Damage Health + Damage Magicka + Damage Magicka Regen + Damage Stamina + Frenzy: Blisterwort + Human Heart + Jarrin Root (If you have any)
    Jarrin Root is only given to you for the one quest (you can keep it, just means you have to find
    another way to complete your mission).
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Something seriously wrong with my brand new Xbox One S

If it still doesn't fix the problems you might return it to the shop you bought it from because they might given you a damaged console
Thema:

No damage given

1. No damage given - Similar Threads - damage given

2. F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage: Hi, after playing almost an entire season i Career Mode the game makes sudden terminal damage stops. Out of the blue. Anybody with same experience and hopefully a solution ?...
  3. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  4. Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?: Since I've bought this console I've got to remplace my external disc drive three times (Different brands and models). I've noticed every time that I unplug an external HDD, with the console...
  5. Xbox One X hardware Damage /under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hardware Damage /under warranty: Hi, I'm Steve. I'm using an Xbox One X Console project scorpio edition. its been just more than a year since ive purchased it. it now has a hardware issue where the console dont turn on. some...
  6. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  7. Damaged code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damaged code for gift card: I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do 119636f3-3552-428a-a381-617e97919a38
  8. Damage gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damage gift cards: I had a $30 gift card but the codes were damage except for one I tried getting a refund but they say they can do thoing to help me 5dde936b-ea99-4ae6-bd98-ee84bf20eda3
  9. Presumably Minor Water Damage... Suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Presumably Minor Water Damage... Suggestions?: So my problem is my brother the previous owner left it in the back of car and thought it would be safe from a big storm. I would assume he covered it and made sure it wouldn't get wet, but...
  10. error or damage of my console system

in XBoX on Consoles
    error or damage of my console system: I have not been a year with my console but I got the best out of it playing daily and for a long time but last night I was playing and at the time of going to the menu the interface appeared to me...