No damage given

Discus and support No damage given in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; No damage given Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue? bbae8d08-1059-4c7f-825b-dd19c8ae77ef Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nicholaspetroff1, Jul 31, 2019.

1. No damage given

No damage given
    Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue?

:)

nicholaspetroff1, Jul 31, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

No damage given

Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue?
  3. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

Sliverbacks.

so, insane horde... does it increase enemy health or your damage given?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Damaged Xbox Ones?

Microsoft has never given away damaged Xboxes. There was a video on Youtube about it, but it wasn't real.
  5. SquareFantasy Win User

(Minor Spoilers) Any Good Potion Recipes???

I like the four or five effect poisons:

• Damage Health + Damage Magicka + Damage Magicka Regen + Lingering Stamina Damage: Butterfly Wing + Human Heart + Nightshade
    • Damage Health + Damage Magicka + Damage Magicka Regen + Damage Stamina + Frenzy: Blisterwort + Human Heart + Jarrin Root (If you have any)
    Jarrin Root is only given to you for the one quest (you can keep it, just means you have to find
    another way to complete your mission).
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Something seriously wrong with my brand new Xbox One S

If it still doesn't fix the problems you might return it to the shop you bought it from because they might given you a damaged console
Thema:

No damage given

1. No damage given - Similar Threads - damage given

2. xbox one s water damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s water damage: So what happened is that i was drinking a drink and the cup fell (about 1/4 of a cup) it fell right on top of the mail fan (the biggest one) and now it wont turn on it will play the noise of it...
  3. can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?: I intend to use the USB cable to play, because the console is close to me, I want to know if I can play without any problems e79d0ef8-7d72-4020-91a0-27357f41a68a
  4. How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?: It seems like for research, I want to upgrade my capacity of internal storage because I am tired of having to delete games to install other ones, I want to upgrade my XBOX One, not just my Xbox...
  5. Burnout Paradise XBOX 360 - Big Surf Island - Damaged Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise XBOX 360 - Big Surf Island - Damaged Content: Hi, I have Burnout Paradise on XBOX 360 downloaded and have played it a fair bit in the past. In the past I purchase the Big Surf Island content and played it. I have just come back to playing...
  6. Forza 4 Personal File damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Personal File damage: When I sigh in the game ,system said my personal file has been damaged,I cant play the game,and I cant solute the question!!!!! 85838636-8b8a-4fc5-a0aa-8dfe6e2dc528
  7. console parado é sinal de prejuízo para a empresa!!! / stopped console is a sign of damage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    console parado é sinal de prejuízo para a empresa!!! / stopped console is a sign of damage...: Pô, no PS 4 pro não precisa nem abrir o console pra trocar o HD por outro "similar" e muito menos fica bloqueado com a atualização do sistema. Desse modo a empresa vai perder mercado pois meu...
  8. Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.: Hello All My Xbox 360 was damaged and replaced by insurance. Did not turn on anymore. I have now upgraded to an Xbox One. How do I make sure no one fixes the 360 console, and then uses my...
  9. xbox wont update might be internal damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont update might be internal damage: hello my name is Jordan. I just bought an xbox one x black console and have had it for 1 month 2 weeks it was working fine with games but now it wont let me update it. it is stuck on trouble...
  10. Damaged game disc replacement? Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged game disc replacement? Xbox one: Hello, Our Sims 4 game disc appears to be damaged and will no longer load (other discs are working). We've bought add ons digitally to go with this game too. If I buy a replacement disc will we...