No day one achievement

Discus and support No day one achievement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I entered my code for my day one achievement and I did not receive it. I contacted support about it and I didnt what they told me to do. The code is on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Petoskey97, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Petoskey97
    Petoskey97 Guest

No day one achievement

I entered my code for my day one achievement and I did not receive it. I contacted support about it and I didnt what they told me to do. The code is on my account but i dont have the achievement. Can someone please fix this?

:)

Petoskey97, Aug 9, 2014
  2. King Eridor
    King Eridor Guest
    Year one achievement

Hello, I was wondering about the Year One Achievement, no the Day one Achievement.

Thanks

King Eridor, Aug 9, 2014
  3. leafsdoc88
    leafsdoc88 Guest
    "Day One" achievement not unlocking

My day one achievement have been redeemed but no achievement pop up

leafsdoc88, Aug 9, 2014
  4. No day one achievement

DangerousBard, Aug 9, 2014
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Day one achievment

Hey mate,

Its showing for me :) I can see you unlocked it two days ago.

When you are comparing games with your GT, just click on the Xbox One tile to go into it, and you can see it there

Cheers

Denaz
  6. Sebastian0187 Win User

Day one achievement

What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Day one Achievement..

Hey there, Gouken! You'll want to head over to
    this thread here and check out my post. Please follow the instructions there. :)
  8. Win7kid Win User

Day One Achievement?

Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
  9. An Xbox Dude Win User

Day One Achievement?

[quote user="Sparten12"]

This with the QR codes being implemented does that mean that you have to use your system to scan the code i'm trying to say will still still have the numbers and letters on the card or just the QR code?

[/quote]

I think I've seen it have both, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thema:

No day one achievement

1. No day one achievement - Similar Threads - achievement

2. 500 points on Gears 5 after completing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    500 points on Gears 5 after completing achievement: Not getting 500 points on Gears 5 after. Completing achievement 1717898a-7ce1-441f-a8b2-ac067369b4d3
  3. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  4. Some of my achievements vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my achievements vanished: I saw today that my gamerscore just lowered from 75K to 50K for no reason, some games that I already had some achievements just zeroed. Anyone had this same problem?...
  5. I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?: So it's still unchanged. I now learned that nobody can understand my achievement issue of why "Gotta "Get 'em All" for Just Dance 2020 can no longer be unlocked after 91%. In truth, deleting the...
  6. I haven't gotten Achievement Art yet but it might roll in for me soon. I just updated my...

in XboX Insiders
    I haven't gotten Achievement Art yet but it might roll in for me soon. I just updated my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Auxaze_VRSD [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  8. Blocked Xbox Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked Xbox Achievements: Hello, I have a problem with my account. Back in 2012 I think, I got my account "hacked" in a Call of Duty Lobby and it unlocked all achievements. Later on it reset my account to 0 Gamer Score...
  9. Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.: As someone who loves and regularly hunts achievements, I think the removal of the achievement tab is a bad step. Sure, you can see achievements for the game you last played, but why would you bury...
  10. Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tab gone. Recent Achievements moved.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]