No disc in FIFA 20 box

Discus and support No disc in FIFA 20 box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who are you supposed to contact if there is no disc in the box when you buy the game? Is it xbox or the shop you got it from?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cr0ckett1986, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Cr0ckett1986
    Cr0ckett1986 Guest

No disc in FIFA 20 box

Who are you supposed to contact if there is no disc in the box when you buy the game? Is it xbox or the shop you got it from?

:)

Cr0ckett1986, Nov 7, 2019
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

No disc in FIFA 20 box

The shop you bought it from can help you out.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

No disc in FIFA 20 box

Hey Cr0ckett

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about whom to contact regarding a missing title in a game you purchased.

If you are missing content or any physical media from a game you bought , you must return to the retailer from whence you made this purchased, in order to receive anything missing in the item or bundle you paid for.

The only time Xbox is able to assist you with any games you purchased, is when you buy it digitally from the Xbox Store, and they merely assist with troubleshooting.

As there is no further information that we can provide for you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Smwutches Win User

No disc in FIFA 20 box

The store you bought it from.
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

I Just Cancelled My EA ACCESS AUTO RENEWAL!

Too late to edit but if they add Fifa again next year then it pays for itself because I sold my Fifa 15 disc for £20 when Fifa was added to the vault :)
  6. Koods Win User

Online Code Fifa 19

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that all FIFA 19 hardware bundles (that is console + software in one box) were all on PS4 this year, many offers had FIFA as a disc version but I've not seen one with a code in the box. Even in the case
    I am mistaken, if the code wasn't present your first port of call would be the retailer who sold you the console.
Thema:

No disc in FIFA 20 box

1. No disc in FIFA 20 box - Similar Threads - disc FIFA box

2. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  3. xbox is not reading fifa's disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox is not reading fifa's disc: i bought today xbox one x. When i put in fifa's disc the console didnt read the game. what can i do? 71083305-1e25-4d6e-813a-115aacd806b4
  4. My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fifa 18 keeps crashing and wont load the disc: My fifa 18 will not load, i have an xbox one, i have tried the hard reboot, ive tried putting disc in and out and cleaning it etc. It just wont load and just crashes every time i try to load it,...
  5. My XBox One will not play FIFA 17 disc but plays other discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox One will not play FIFA 17 disc but plays other discs.: hi, my XBox one will not play a FIFA 17 disc but the disc will play on another XBox one console. My XBox will play other discs. It does not show an error, but simply does not respond to the disc...
  6. Fifa 15 & 16 Disc Unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 & 16 Disc Unreadable: I have had issues where Xbox One says Fifa 15 disc is unreadable. All others game load ok. Bought Fifa 16 & just the same issue. Tried a hard reset. Don't know what else to try!!...
  7. Reinstalling Fifa 15 digitally on new console after physical disc is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Fifa 15 digitally on new console after physical disc is lost: Hi, I recently bought my xbox one with Fifa 15 (disc). I then had a burglary and the console and game was stolen. Since then I've bought a new console and was wondering if I could download and...
  8. FIFA 15 DISC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 DISC: Ive heard of the fifa 15 digital copy issues people are experiencing. But I have the physical copy and it still tells me to insert the disc, why? I uninstalled it, but now Im reinstalling it,...
  9. FIFA 14 has a crack in the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 has a crack in the disc: Hi, I was just about to play FIFA 14, so i was taking the disc out of the box and then a crack came in the disc :l I was just pulling softly like i always do, but this time a crack came in the...
  10. My Fifa 13 disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fifa 13 disc: Hello i bought fifa 13 and when i play it it tells me disc code region doesnt meet this console the DISC is PAL wut can i do? help me d01c3516-4eb7-4ab6-9916-7f7b0ad61819