No disks will play if I insert a specific game

Discus and support No disks will play if I insert a specific game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got farming sim 17 and tried to play it it woundnt play do i tried to play forza horizon 4 it wouldnt play i had to restart my consle for any games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarTrekerYT0, Aug 6, 2019.

1. No disks will play if I insert a specific game

i got farming sim 17 and tried to play it it woundnt play do i tried to play forza horizon 4 it wouldnt play i had to restart my consle for any games to play but farming sim still doesnt

:)

StarTrekerYT0, Aug 6, 2019
  2. StarTrekerYT0 Win User

I put farming sim in and it doesnt even show a disk is in and then if i put any other game in after it does the same and then i have to restart the consle
  3. Fahrenheight Win User

Have you received any error codes? Is the disc scratched or damaged in any way?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try see if you Disk is good and try make some clean in the media
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Appears any error message? Like you dont own or a subscription related message or just kicks you to dashboard without any error message?
  6. TheNameIessKing Win User

Sorry to hear you're having this issue I've had this issue before as well the way I fixed the issue was factory resetting the Xbox I know how it feels to have to re-download everything again but if you tried everything but factory resetting that should
    fix the issue it helps if you have a storage device to move your games to before factory resetting so once you move your games to the storage device remove the storage device from the Xbox then factory reset the Xbox you can factory reset the Xbox in settings
    then go to system and select console info there you should see reset Xbox but like I said I recommend only doing this if you tried everything like uninstalling the game,power cycling the Xbox by holding down the power button for 10 seconds then once the power's
    out unplug the Xbox for 2 minutes then plug it back in or clearing the reserve space on the game by pressing start on it in games and apps and scrolling down to manage there you will see the reserve space that you can delete hope this helps
Thema:

1. No disks will play if I insert a specific game - Similar Threads - disks play insert

2. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  3. Neither download nor disk will play on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither download nor disk will play on xbox 360: Hello, I have an xbox 360 E 4gb. Purchased Ninja Gaiden Black for download and discovered I needed more GB. Purchased 120g hard drive and tried repeated downloads but game simply would not...
  4. Playing 4k blu ray disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing 4k blu ray disk: Neep help solving Xbox issue with receiver. I can play games and use apps but when ever I try to play a 4k movie disk I loose signal and no picture come out the TV. I have the Xbox connected to...
  5. disk wont play

in XBoX on Consoles
    disk wont play: I have a trail version of a game and the full disk version when load the disk it just takes me to trial 723f4fcd-8df5-438f-8b0a-a522c8e3e677
  6. Blue ray disk playing once

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue ray disk playing once: Hi I have one blue ray disk that plays once than refuses to work. Mircosoft did give me the reset procedure but ive lost it. Ive tried to speek to them but the virtual agent keeps sending me in...
  7. Have already installed a game on xbox1 but my child broke the disk. Any way I can still play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have already installed a game on xbox1 but my child broke the disk. Any way I can still play?: Have already installed a game on xbox1 but my child broke the disk. Anyway I can still play? 19f6862d-f154-4dd3-9450-d1a5fcdce29a
  8. Xbox one X no longer playing any disks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no longer playing any disks: Awhile back i wrote a post explaining my Xbox one X no longer would play any backwards compatibility disks i had though they played fine on the old Mast Chief Edition xbox one, well now aswell as...
  9. Can I play installed disk game without inserting it again before play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play installed disk game without inserting it again before play?: I have installed NFS in my consol and every time I want to play I need to insert the disk. Is there a way to backup a copy/ install a full version, so that I do not have to insert disk every...
  10. Xbox plays Blu Ray when I insert game disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox plays Blu Ray when I insert game disk: when I insert the Namco classic games disk Xbox starts Blu Ray mode and shows a screen in multiple languages saying that "this is an Xbox game disc, you should insert it in an Xbox". Is the...